Another Cobra Limited Edition Bag

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.5
Ever since I saw @Canadans, limited edition Arnie Cobra/Vessel bag, I have loved that style of bag. It feels so well constructed, like a tank, but yet it feels ok to throw over your shoulder to walk to the range. It also fits perfectly in my electric cart. I picked one up last spring that commemorated the Players Championship. It has a black and gold colorway. However, my cart is black with blue accents. For some reason, I am OCD about about the cart and bag matching, so I have kept watching for one that would match my cart better. I have posted several threads with different LE bags as they have been introduced on the Cobra site. I ended up selling the one I had to another forum member. I kept looking, not wanting to spend that much money again on another bag. Then, I saw this one on eBay, at a steal of a price, so I grabbed it. I also found the matching headcover on the Cobra site. This will be the bag I use with my electric cart and when I travel (due to how sturdy it is). I really like how it boldly reps Cobra (which is the majority of my equipment), has my two favorite colors (blue and green) and is still somewhat understated.

0D25BAD4-A073-4397-850D-327F86C5D8A9.jpeg13932151-DCD4-40FF-A4F4-0CCA708D61D7.jpeg66A6DE3D-B075-4362-A4C5-634389152934.jpeg2D12E9A1-3613-4AD5-8DB3-447991FF1661.jpeg550C90FB-508A-4D8D-BA67-63495B89A8BF.jpeg

Great bag and great headcover @Tenputt!

that's a beauty.

Beautiful bag. Nice!

Love love love it!

That looks great! Pic of it on the cart when you get a chance, please?

That’s a nice looking bag!

Great looking bag, and a nice match with the headcover too!

Beautiful looking bag :love:

The bag and head cover are really sharp!

That’s incredible. I love these LE bags.

I need to find on at a steal of a price. Guess I need to watch eBay!

The SZ and F9 stand bags are relatively cheap on ebay. Not as unique as the LE bags but still solid.

I think I saw the bethpage black one for cheap a while back.

The SZ and F9 stand bags are relatively cheap on ebay. Not as unique as the LE bags but still solid.

I think I saw the bethpage black one for cheap a while back.
I’m afraid of where this heads

Great looking setup!!!

Craigers, it looks fantastic- the entire setup!

Love it all! Great looking setup!

Nice find. Great looking bag.

That is very nice looking!!!

Great looking bag!

@Canadan seems to be responsible for quite a few equipment upgrades....:p Not that that's a bad thing....:cool:

Nice bag. So what makes a bag a vessel bag?

Nice bag. So what makes a bag a vessel bag?

Vessel is the actual manufacturer. www.vesselbags.com. The company makes its own golf and other bags, but also collaborates with Cobra on these special edition bags and another bag on the Cobra site.

Back