Another From St. Louis

TMSHACKS

Bridgestone Staffer
Reaction score
Hello all newer to the forum but was at another forum similar to this forum.

Played golf 6 or 7 years ago then took 5 years off. Started again last summer and got my handicap as low as 6 but now rests at 8.1

Goal is to be more consistent... Had some rounds in mid to low 70's with my lowest 9 hole being 35 (-1) and lowest 18 hole role at a 74(+2) .

but had some rough days near the end of the golf season.... August,September.

Number one skill in my game i need to work on is Putting, Im awful at it
Parts im proud of is my driver and wedge games.

Look forward to talking some golf with all of you and maybe playing some rounds with some of you. Also will be playing on the stlouis chapter of AMTOUR for golfchannel so will open insight to how well thats run

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP. Several members on here from the St. Louis market, enjoy the site!

:welcome: glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Welcome to THP.

Hello fellow Stl'er, ready for the upcoming thaw out?

Yes for sure, I cannot wait. Will be hitting the range at least 2 to 3 times this next week its been a long winter. It hasnt been this bad in a long time. Hope you are able to get out as well

Hello and :welcome:

Yes for sure, I cannot wait. Will be hitting the range at least 2 to 3 times this next week its been a long winter. It hasnt been this bad in a long time. Hope you are able to get out as well

I live in O'fallon and they have a somewhat heated range out here that Ive been using about once a week. Real hard to see the ball with all the snow and dreary skys though.

actually live in the opposite ofallon...(IL) No heating ranges over here but did get out 3 weeks ago before we got pounded by the so called "storm of the century"

Im new as well, from KC. Can't wait till it warms up this week and this snow melts away and the courses open up.

snows melted. course is wet... get your butts out there to play!!! haha

Welcome to THP! ENJOY

Back