Another New England newbie

jhtr20

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all,

I've lurked a few golf sites for the last few years. I found myself drawn more frequently to THP so figured I should sign up and join the fun formally.

I live in MA which like most of NE just was dumped on with snow. Golf will be a few weeks off for us. The good thing living here is weather fortunes turn quickly, sometimes better, sometimes worse. Being positive I'm sure we will be playing outside soon.

Last year I signed up and got my first GHIN since I was 14 years old, I'm 55 now. It is a not thrilling 15.9 at the moment, it is what it is. Something I would like to improve upon, and after some self retrospection I know what I plan to work on this year. The bag includes a Ping G25 driver, Maltby 3 and hybrid driving iron, Score wedges and a Yes Stacie putter. Waiting on delivery of a set Wilson C200 irons. I play
either Chrome softs or Top Flite gamers. Looking back on my scores I actually played better with the Gamers, hmmm go figure.

Well I wanted to say hello and hope you all are well and poised to have a great year.

Take care,

John

Welcome to THP

Welcome John!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP! Which part of MA? Most of the cool kids are down on the South Shore. Be sure to check out the New England forum as we are always getting together somewhere to play and everyone is always welcome.

Welcome to THP, John.

Welcome John! Lots of fun people from the area on here! Be sure to stop into the New England thread once in a while, always some coordination of tee times going on. Like you, hoping this weather trend takes a pretty abrupt turn in the next week or so.

Welcome to THP! Which part of MA? Most of the cool kids are down on the South Shore. Be sure to check out the New England forum as we are always getting together somewhere to play and everyone is always welcome.

I'd like to stipulate, the "cool kids" is self declared :) A Few of us North Central MA folks on here too

Welcome to THP! Which part of MA? Most of the cool kids are down on the SouthCoast. Be sure to check out the New England forum as we are always getting together somewhere to play and everyone is always welcome.

FIFY, Greg ;)

Welcome aboard, jhtr! Lots of us here in MA as well as RI, we're always getting together for rounds. Definitely check out the New England forum for more info!

Welcome to THP! You'll like it here

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome

Welcome to thp!

:drinks::welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to stipulate, the "cool kids" is self declared :) A Few of us North Central MA folks on here too

If you're a THPer you're already one of the cool
Kids.

Welcome John - as was said there are a great bunch of guys who like to golf here. Where are
Based out of? Looking forward to teeing it up this year.

Welcome! We have. A pretty active contingent of New Englanders here, and we get together to play a lot.

You will enjoy those C200

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Hi Greg, definitely not where the cool kids live, but in a pretty dang nice place, Merrimack Valley. I also travel well :act-up:

Hi Jaymo, is the NE thread you're referring to the Group or a sub forum I haven't stumbled upon yet?

Welcome to THP.

Merrimack Valley, right on the NH border.

Back