Another New SE Michigan Member

potbunker

Reaction score
Handicap
14?
After fully enjoying THP for about a month, I figured I was past due to introduce myself and post my profile.
First of all, this place is absolutely incredible and has helped rekindle my passion for the game and a full time return to golf.
I'm a Virginia native (GO ACC!!), yet have been on the move to Denver, Dallas and finally settled in the Detroit suburbs in '86.
My handicap has doubled since five years ago when injuries and a house fire got in the way. Life happens.
My goal is now to get back in golf shape, rebuild my bag and hopefully my game. My wife, who also plays, says age may now be more than a hurdle, yet I hope to prove her wrong.
Regardless, as a relative newbie to the world of education, my summers are now open. Hopefully my game will come together and I can one day earn a spot on the Michigan THP'er team and play with some local THP'ers. The national THP events? Well, we all have dreams.
I have read what seems like 100's of pages here and already can say thank you to so many of you for your great insight on equipment, fitness and passion for the game.
I hope I can return the favor.
Regards,
Steve

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, Steve!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome steve

Welcome to THP Steve

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Steve

Welcome Steve. Hope we can catch a round on the sim or outside soon.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Steve!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Steve

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Back