Not open for further replies.

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
WOW, I can't believe another spot is open....stupid work trip! If it wasn't for that, I would jump on this in a heartbeat!
time to talk to that boss of yours

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
WOW, I can't believe another spot is open....stupid work trip! If it wasn't for that, I would jump on this in a heartbeat!
Priorities man. Come on now!

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
time to talk to that boss of yours
If I thought that would do it, I would...unfortunately it's a big conference and I am on 2 panels...so I am out of luck getting out of this one.

Darren K.

Pittsburgh Panther
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.3
If I wasn't a starving college student and had my regular salary from my internship that begins in May, I'd jump on this. Have family down in the area I'd love to see.

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
Yeah, I'd be jumping all over this if I had the extra money...hope this spot fills soon.

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
Make it happen JN! you've got plenty of time to sell blood, plasma, and platelets to your local hospital!

Yeah, I'd be jumping all over this if I had the extra money...hope this spot fills soon.

TrueFX

Reaction score
Handicap
While I was fortunate enough to be an alternate, I still can't believe this is happening this late in the game. My spot opened up in Sept / Oct.

This makes life very tough for the organizers and the facilities. Maybe there should be a cut off date in the future that stipulates no refunds after a certain date. That would at least guarantee the event costs based on entrants or something. Then if someone absolutely HAS to drop out, they can sell their spot (AT COST), thus alleviating the stress on organizers.

Just a thought...

yorkem

The Terra Cotta King
Reaction score
Handicap
TMex 4.195

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
I echo the sentiments that I hope the person who had to drop out is OK.

Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm willing to throw some money in for JRod to go!

mhachtx

Reaction score
Handicap
Wish I could make it this year, I'm dreaming about next year.

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
UGH! This is getting harder and harder to pass up by the minute, especially with spots opening up this late. GEEZ! If I thought I could swing it financially at this point, I would be there so fast, your head would spin. There is just no way I can swing the cost right now. *kicking self*

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
UGH! This is getting harder and harder to pass up by the minute, especially with spots opening up this late. GEEZ! If I thought I could swing it financially at this point, I would be there so fast, your head would spin. There is just no way I can swing the cost right now. *kicking self*
For those who are wishing they could swing it financially, I may have a solution for you.

http://gizmodo.com/5904129/heres-how-much-body-parts-cost-on-the-black-market

Just saying...

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
For those who are wishing they could swing it financially, I may have a solution for you.

http://gizmodo.com/5904129/heres-how-much-body-parts-cost-on-the-black-market

Just saying...
Well...........hmmmmmm. Just glancing at the list, skull and teeth are ruled out because I hate my teeth and nobody would want them. Shoulder? Might come in handy on this adventure. Liver? That was shot long ago (it was sponsored by Southern Comfort and Coke). I could probably do some blood, maybe a few inches of skin. I don't need a spleen, do I? One of those.

oiler3535

Reaction score
Handicap
Wow, that sucks. If I had a way down from Ottawa I'd beg to be included. Hopefully you find somebody today! Hope the dropout is okay and it's nothing too serious.

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Well...........hmmmmmm. Just glancing at the list, skull and teeth are ruled out because I hate my teeth and nobody would want them. Shoulder? Might come in handy on this adventure. Liver? That was shot long ago (it was sponsored by Southern Comfort and Coke). I could probably do some blood, maybe a few inches of skin. I don't need a spleen, do I? One of those.
I'd recommend maybe a kidney or an eye. Preferably the eye that lines you up for bad shots. Sell that to a non-golfer and you're all set man.

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
I'd recommend maybe a kidney or an eye. Preferably the eye that lines you up for bad shots. Sell that to a non-golfer and you're all set man.
Well, I certainly hope that whomever decides to join, goes 100% intact and doesn't have to sell limbs out of a van down by the river. LOL. Hopefully someone is able to jump on this very soon. Hell of an opportunity, one many of us wish we could take part in right now.

the Belbs

Everybody Clap your Hands
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 1.001
Wow, that sucks. If I had a way down from Ottawa I'd beg to be included. Hopefully you find somebody today! Hope the dropout is okay and it's nothing too serious.
Dude... We are driving to Bangor and flying direct to Orlando from there. It was cheap.. We have a rental car too, so if you need a lift we an do that as well. AllegiantAir!

Steel President

Reaction score
Handicap

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
Come on some one, you know you are just longing to spend the weekend with 80 of your best friends. We are waiting for you to sign up.

oiler3535

Reaction score
Handicap
Dude... We are driving to Bangor and flying direct to Orlando from there. It was cheap.. We have a rental car too, so if you need a lift we an do that as well. AllegiantAir!
Thanks for the idea, but I've actually looked into all the airports nearby, and nothing works out, especially if I'd be paying the 300 per night :( If it was in the summer (I'm a supply teacher - my whole family's from Sydney Mines btw) I'd drive down and make a whole trip of it (my wife and I are campers). Enjoy! Very jealous.

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Man, this is killing me! I want to go, but I just can't swing it (pun intended)

milehighgolfer

Hacking at Altitude
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry to hear that we have to go through this again. Hope it wasn't something super serious. I guess next year it will be a smaller event and there will be people who are shut out because of this type of thing.

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
I should go to the Outing. Too bad I can't. I'd really like to.

Steel President

Reaction score
Handicap
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in