Another Spot Open - THP Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
WHAT?
You are worried about someone's forum rep? Seriously?
Just saying, it happened to me for whatever reason, so figured it could happen again to someone else

and it goes back to the main point that kmac reiterated, no one needs to explain themselves

nerfny

Reaction score
Handicap
20.9 GHIN
Giving this an afternoon bump. Hope someone can fill this soon.

Goins

"Not too shabby"
Reaction score
Humpty bumpy lets get it filled!

pmoa

Always Ponderin'
Reaction score
Handicap
Do it!! It is so worth it!! Ddec talked me into going before I had joined here. It didn't matter when I got down there everyone knew who I was a treated me like family anyway. The people you meet are worth the price alone.
Still waiting to hear from GG!

oiler3535

Reaction score
Handicap
Dude... Drive to Bangor and fly with us from there... You can get a return flight for $293 plus a checked bag...

We have a rental car in Orlando and will drive you there!!!
I could actually get a flight from Toronto (4hrs away vs 10 in Maine lol) for about 350. Just can't do it plus the 3 nights at the resort :(...wish I could. Hopefully next year I can swing it. Next time in NS I'll have to give you a pm and see if we can hit up a round.

pmoa

Always Ponderin'
Reaction score
Handicap
I am just waiting for the other guy. I sent him another message this morning and I am hoping to hear back soon.
If this plays out would someone pick me up from the airport thursday and drop me off Sunday morning?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tadashi70

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
There are folks arriving on thursday as well so if you flight coinsides it may work out that you can catch a ride.
If this plays out would someone pick me up from the airport thursday and drop me off Sunday morning?

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
After spending the day at Grand Cypress, i really hope someone jumps on this quick. Just a beautiful area, and I dont think people realize how truly awesome the Villas are. First tee on the North course? Lined with a row of Villas. 9th hole on the South course? Villas overlooking the fairway and green. Great clubhouse and bar area, and some amazing practice facilities!

Goins

"Not too shabby"
Reaction score
Bump to keep it on the first page. I can't believe its almost here!

ddxu

Reaction score
Handicap
After spending the day at Grand Cypress, i really hope someone jumps on this quick. Just a beautiful area, and I dont think people realize how truly awesome the Villas are. First tee on the North course? Lined with a row of Villas. 9th hole on the South course? Villas overlooking the fairway and green. Great clubhouse and bar area, and some amazing practice facilities!
I agree, I hope this gets booked soon so the prep work can continue and not needing to be redone. This wil be my first THP event and I'm anxiously nervous already. Cant wait to meet everyone and put a face (and some memories) with their forum profile.

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
I agree, I hope this gets booked soon so the prep work can continue and not needing to be redone. This wil be my first THP event and I'm anxiously nervous already. Cant wait to meet everyone and put a face (and some memories) with their forum profile.
Just stay away from One T and you will be fine. He's a bad influence.

ddxu

Reaction score
Handicap

Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap
I will go $40

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

pmoa

Always Ponderin'
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm trying to make this happen! I've been checking my messages with good news from GG hopefully!

pmoa

Always Ponderin'
Reaction score
Handicap

the Belbs

Everybody Clap your Hands
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 1.001
This mainer needs some warm weather!

Ha! I'll be in Maine, flying out of Bangor on the 17th, direct on AllegiantAir, is that who you are looking to fly down there with?

pmoa

Always Ponderin'
Reaction score
Handicap
Ha! I'll be in Maine, flying out of Bangor on the 17th, direct on AllegiantAir, is that who you are looking to fly down there with?
I'm from Brunswick Maine originally, but moved to Baltimore after college. So I'll be flying out of baltimore

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
Let's go folks! We need to get this filled. If I could I would, I just hope the person who can commit to this sees this post and jumps on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in