Another Spot Open - THP Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone who is currently going to the outing who would be interested in take a king room at the $299 rate?

Is there anyone who is currently going to the outing who would be interested in take a king room at the $299 rate?
If it will fill the other spot, I'll take it

I am keeping my room on Thursday if he doesn't as to not put you out. GG is reaching out to him to see if he will take. Thursday
Hopefully whoever takes your spot gets in the same day I do.

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arriving EARLY thursday morning at 8:25 AM any rides and or rounds to play that morning?????

EDIT: Thank you Tadashi for making this happen

Last edited:
I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arriving EARLY thursday morning at 8:25 AM any rides and or rounds to play that morning?????
Good stuff pmoa. I am guessing you are my new roommate.

Good stuff pmoa. I am guessing you are my new roommate.

I guess so! definitely looking forward to this! y'all can thank my wife for this :)

Great to hear this all got worked out. THP FTW!

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome and yes we will add you to the Thursday afternoon rounds. There is an extra rounds thread but I will add you. Morning rounds start at 850-910, so you will miss those but there are others arriving the same time or there abouts as you

Welcome Pmoa...less than three weeks to go. Everyone lock themselves in padded rooms for protection and to preserve GGs sanity.

Yea, thanking your wife..... That's on you brother. Better hang with that little baby every night between now and the outing. Trust me I know what I speak of. You'll be exhausted when you get home and you won't want baby duty then....
I guess so! definitely looking forward to this! y'all can thank my wife for this :)

If it will fill the other spot, I'll take it

Tadashi! You so rock for stepping up to take the single room!

You SOOO rock that not only is the person who took my open spot getting some cookies but I'm sending a dozen down with Ole Gray and KellyBo for you too. PM me with your choice, you get to choose from triple chocolate chip (these were sampled at the Georgia Get Together a few weeks ago) or Oatmeal Raisin.

No this is more then worth it. I'll PM you and thank you!
Tadashi! You so rock for stepping up to take the single room!

You SOOO rock that not only is the person who took my open spot getting some cookies but I'm sending a dozen down with Ole Gray and KellyBo for you too. PM me with your choice, you get to choose from triple chocolate chip (these were sampled at the Georgia Get Together a few weeks ago) or Oatmeal Raisin.

Yea, thanking your wife..... That's on you brother. Better hang with that little baby every night between now and the outing. Trust me I know what I speak of. You'll be exhausted when you get home and you won't want baby duty then....

Agreed! The "honey do" list is growing as we speak!

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Thank you Tadashi for making this happen

Good stuff man. You are going to have a great time!

Great news!!

w00t! so damn excited...even though i'm a noob to this forum, can't wait to meet you all!

Yay pmoa! So glad you are coming. WTG Tadashi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back