Not open for further replies.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I can't believe I have to write this but I just had another spot open up for the outing. This is going to be for a king room at the rate of $299. I have to get this filled ASAP so if someone wants to go or knows someone who would like to go please let me know right away. You can send me a PM or email me at golfergal@thehackersparadise.com.

Perfect opportunity for someone who was on the fence at the last opening to jump on. Come on and fill this spot!!!

Jeebus! Wtc is going on?

• Admin
Jeebus! Wtc is going on?

We made the mistake of opening this up to over 80 people, and with that many people we were bound to have drop outs....I just didn't think it would happen less than 30 days before the event.

People heard about Hawk and his addiction to farm animals.

That is crazy to drop out so close. I hope everything is ok and they didn't lose much on the travel cost.

We made the mistake of opening this up to over 80 people, and with that many people we were bound to have drop outs....I just didn't think it would happen less than 30 days before the event.

I'm truly sorry this is an issue. It sucks. I wish I could fill the spot GG, you know I do. Good luck.

If only I wasnt a dirtball mechanic. =(

TC, I'll throw in $20 for you to attend ;) (USD this time)

LOL, thanks buddy, but I just can't do it. Not with the old girl's schedule and the two kids.

Hope everything is alright for the one who had to dropout.

With that said, this annoys me.

It appears the woodshed is scaring too many people away

While I was one of the lucky who benefitted from a dropout, I get a bad feeling that this effect future Outtings and the number openings it will leave. Lets hope a fence sitter can find a way in!

Wow this just stinks!!

Is this the One Bedroom Villa? http://www.grandcypress.com/accommodations/villas/ I could amount talk my wife into coming along.

No, it's not a 1 bedroom villa, it's a bedroom with a king bed in a 4 bedroom condo/villa so you would have your own room and bathroom with your wife and then you would share the common area (kitchen, dining, living room) with the couples in the 3 other rooms.

No, it's not a 1 bedroom villa, it's a bedroom with a king bed in a 4 bedroom condo/villa so you would have your own room and bathroom with your wife and then you would share the common area (kitchen, dining, living room) with the couples in the 3 other rooms.

Thank you for clarifying that.

Dude ya can join me to fly down!!! I leave early Thurs. 6:22 am & come back Monday. Air Tran thru Travelvelocity

WOW, I can't believe another spot is open....stupid work trip! If it wasn't for that, I would jump on this in a heartbeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back