Another Spot Open - THP Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kills me...

Crap. I was already feeling absolutely awful because I had to drop out because of my suddenlyno job situation but now another this close makes me feel really bad.

I'm so sorry GG & JB that my situation has made your jobs even harder. Believe me if I had absolutely any way of swinging the outing and still be able to pay rent/bills I would not have dropped out. I'm sorry for the stress my situation has added.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone blames you one bit... thats one of those situations you just can't help.

Crap. I was already feeling absolutely awful because I had to drop out because of my suddenlyno job situation but now another this close makes me feel really bad.

I'm so sorry GG & JB that my situation has made your jobs even harder. Believe me if I had absolutely any way of swinging the outing and still be able to pay rent/bills I would not have dropped out. I'm sorry for the stress my situation has added.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Life happens. Don't beat yourself up for it.

Mary, you've no cause for remorse. You are merely keeping your priorities straight, and anyone who doesn't respect that, frankly, is not deserving of respect.

GG -
Is there anyone that is currently in a shared doubles room that has shown interest in moving to a king? A buddy of mine may be interested, he is getting back to me today.

OK coming to the party late. I saw the dates, but what is involved and what is the overall cost?

GG -
Is there anyone that is currently in a shared doubles room that has shown interest in moving to a king? A buddy of mine may be interested, he is getting back to me today.

Yes, I had someone contact me who said their girlfriend might want to come now and if that is the case then they would move to the king room and I would have a spot open at the $207.50 rate. I will reach out to him again today to see if he wants the king room.

OK coming to the party late. I saw the dates, but what is involved and what is the overall cost?

Here is all the info on the outing http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...olf-Outing-amp-Demo-Day&highlight=2012+outing

The cost is $299 a night and you would have a king bed room in a 4 bedroom villa. PM me if you have any questions.

Yes, I had someone contact me who said their girlfriend might want to come now and if that is the case then they would move to the king room and I would have a spot open at the $207.50 rate. I will reach out to him again today to see if he wants the king room.

I just sent him all the details & cost info, will let you know when I hear back.

Still waiting to hear back from my buddy. He just got back from Jamaica so its not likely, but figured it was worth a shot.

Bump to get it filled!

Really hope that a few THP'ers are trying to make this happen and grab the last (hopefully) spot!

Guarantee a trip that you will never forget.

Mid-morning bump. Someone should jump on this last opportunity for the outing of a lifetime!

Bump! Lets get it filled!

bump...lets get er done...

Every time I see this I think a new spot has opened, Not still just the one. That may not be the message we want to send. This really is a spot of a lifetime, hope we are still conveying that.

Anyone from pacific nw want in on this?

Come on guys, lets get this spot filled up!

Anyone from pacific nw want in on this?

I wish so badly that I was going this year. Someone needs to lock up this spot, you will have the time of you life meeting great new friends, hitting a ton of equipment and playing some great golf!

This is killing me! Anyone on the fence this is such an amazing event there are few words to describe. Heck I went to 1 outing, got paired with JB, and ended up a Morgan Cup Captain. You never know what can come of a THP weekend!!

This is killing me! Anyone on the fence this is such an amazing event there are few words to describe. Heck I went to 1 outing, got paired with JB, and ended up a Morgan Cup Captain. You never know what can come of a THP weekend!!

Now that's a stretch.... hehe

I wish so badly that I was going this year. Someone needs to lock up this spot, you will have the time of you life meeting great new friends, hitting a ton of equipment and playing some great golf!

Why are you not coming?

So this is the 208 rate now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So this is the 208 rate now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Technically it's the $299 rate but i have a person who might be want to take the king bed room and then I would have the $208 rate available. I am just waiting to hear back form him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back