Another Spot Open - THP Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearthbroken here. I'd love to go, but while I might be able to swing the costs of being there, I just can't add in a flight from Ottawa area. Wish somebody were driving from up here (even anywhere in upstate NY/Vermont would work). Lets get somebody going though, and soon.

Technically it's the $299 rate but i have a person who might be want to take the king bed room and then I would have the $208 rate available. I am just waiting to hear back form him.

Just when I thought I was out, you PULL me back in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just when I thought I was out, you PULL me back in!

Come on pmoa don't tease us like that. Grab the bate like a country boy looking for a wagon ride in the woods :blob:

All the THP members and no takers? The only way to truly experience this great event is to be there in person. The memories and friendships yout make can last a lifetime. Will you be the fortunate one that can be part of the videos and not watching from afar. i still have the memories if attending the first outing and still am in touch with many who also came.

Each year JB and GG do an amazing amount if work to ensure we have a great time and this year looks like it will top all previous ones. Don't miss this opportunity and thats exactly what it is. I think we have all done a great job is stating just what the Outing means and how much fun we have.

If you have any reservations about coming dismiss them because you are guaranteed a great time with great people. I don't know what else can be said.

TapAhoy!

Come on pmoa don't tease us like that. Grab the bate like a country boy looking for a wagon ride in the woods :blob:

I'm waiting for GG to get back with the other guy...

I'm waiting for GG to get back with the other guy...

Do it!! It is so worth it!! Ddec talked me into going before I had joined here. It didn't matter when I got down there everyone knew who I was a treated me like family anyway. The people you meet are worth the price alone.

Are you having a bad morning Mike?

Not at all, just didnt think he or anyone else owes any of us explanations.

A great day, could be a bit warmer, gonna head out for 9 in a few hours. Have a good one.

hoping pmoa is able to take advantage of this!

Not at all, just didnt think he or anyone else owes any of us explanations.

A great day, could be a bit warmer, gonna head out for 9 in a few hours. Have a good one.

B4 you decide to answer for someone make sure you know the intent behind the question. There is a method to mt madness that only those in the pacific NW can benefit from.

B4 you decide to answer for someone make sure you know the intent behind the question. There is a method to mt madness that only those in the pacific NW can benefit from.

I just wanted to be sure someone didnt magically get bad rep like I did for not giving a good enough reason as to why I was no longer going by someone on here

anyways, back to the open spot, hoping someone is able to take advantage of this!

Hearthbroken here. I'd love to go, but while I might be able to swing the costs of being there, I just can't add in a flight from Ottawa area. Wish somebody were driving from up here (even anywhere in upstate NY/Vermont would work). Lets get somebody going though, and soon.

Dude... Drive to Bangor and fly with us from there... You can get a return flight for $293 plus a checked bag...

We have a rental car in Orlando and will drive you there!!!

And how are we supposed to know about your method of madness about the pacific NW, whatever that means? I agree with Mike its none of our business why certain people can or cannot attend. Im grateful I can attend and look forward to seeing everyone that can make it.

Dude... Drive to Bangor and fly with us from there... You can get a return flight for $293 plus a checked bag...

We have a rental car in Orlando and will drive you there!!!

the belbs making it happen!

And how are we supposed to know about your method of madness about the pacific NW, whatever that means? I agree with Mike its none of our business why certain people can or cannot attend. Im grateful I can attend and look forward to seeing everyone that can make it.

Kevin, that was poetry!!! Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks.

Even me Cowboy fan? :alien:

How does this affect the clubs that were made to specs?

haha another thread hopper :bulgy-eyes:

I believe he has the outing confused with the Morgan Cup

I just wanted to be sure someone didnt magically get bad rep like I did for not giving a good enough reason as to why I was no longer going by someone on here

anyways, back to the open spot, hoping someone is able to take advantage of this!

WHAT?
You are worried about someone's forum rep? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back