Another Spot Open - THP Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats on getting in glad someone filled the spot.... can't wait to meet you

Awesome to see the spot filled and Tadashi helping to make it happen!!

Congrats pmoa and let's hope to not see a thread like this created again!!!

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arriving EARLY thursday morning at 8:25 AM any rides and or rounds to play that morning?????

EDIT: Thank you Tadashi for making this happen

Welcome to the woodshed newbie :deadhorse:!

Props to Tadashi for coming through again!

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arriving EARLY thursday morning at 8:25 AM any rides and or rounds to play that morning?????

EDIT: Thank you Tadashi for making this happen

Welcome to the outing pmoa, and Freddie you rock dude.

Hope everyone has fun! can't wait to be a part of this next year!

Congrats pmoa!

And Freddie....you rule dude, you seriously rock!

w00t! so damn excited...even though i'm a noob to this forum, can't wait to meet you all!

Way to make a big entance to THP pmoa. First one is on me :drinks:

Tadashi... You THE MAN! Thanks for stepping up and helping make this happen. Pmoa, man you are going to have a great time and thank you and your wie for filling this spot.

Welcome to the show, PMOA. I will shoot you a PM and we can set up transportation. I get in around that same time.

SeeMoreGuy

Welcome to the show, PMOA. I will shoot you a PM and we can set up transportation. I get in around that same time.

SeeMoreGuy

Sounds good buddy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Grats Pmoa you will have a blast.

Freddie you're the man bro.

Would anyone be willing/able to pick me up from the airport Thursday night about 9:30ish? I'd gladly pay for gas and maybe a sleeve of balls or something to that effect. I'd much rather it go to a fellow THP'er than a taxi. Just pm me if you can and we can hash out the details.

Freddie is awesome! Looking forward to meeting you PMOA. You are going to really enjoy yourself.

Would anyone be willing/able to pick me up from the airport Thursday night about 9:30ish? I'd gladly pay for gas and maybe a sleeve of balls or something to that effect. I'd much rather it go to a fellow THP'er than a taxi. Just pm me if you can and we can hash out the details.

Anyone gonna be at the airport Sunday around 1245 I could use a ride too. Gas $ and a beer... Lol if not I check taxi or shuttle. Pm me if you willing and able to help.

Anyone gonna be at the airport Sunday around 1245 I could use a ride too. Gas $ and a beer... Lol if not I check taxi or shuttle. Pm me if you willing and able to help.

You planning on leaving right after morning round?

I meant to put thursday. And in a different thread. Man I'm all messed up. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back