Another thumbs up for Callaway customer service!!!

bull64

Reaction score
Handicap
14.2 GHIN
I had an issue with my recently purchased Big Bertha driver. I contacted Callaway to find out what my options were. Turns out Callaway is sending a replacement to me at no charge. Once it arrives they want me to ship my original club back to complete the exchange--

no muss , no fuss

Just outstanding customer service from a great company that will get more of my golfing money from now on.

I had an issue with my recently purchased Big Bertha driver. I contacted Callaway to find out what my options were. Turns out Callaway is sending a replacement to me at no charge. Once it arrives they want me to ship my original club back to complete the exchange--

no muss , no fuss

Just outstanding customer service from a great company that will get more of my golfing money from now on.
They did the exact same for me. Great company

Very cool i have had nothing but good dealings with them

I love great customer service stories.

I'll piggyback on this thread and give more praise to Callaway customer service!!

Last Thursday, I cracked my Bertha 3W on the range and exactly one week later Callaway sent me a brand new 3W!!! Now that's top notch service!! Thank you Callaway!!

As I posted on another thread I damaged my Big Bertha driver and they are replacing the head for free. It will be in store ready to pick up tomorrow.

Yep, Callaway has the best CS in the business I would say. With todays social media, you can contact them quickly as well.

My experience with Callaway CS 3 years ago was fantastic as well. Glad it worked out for you !

That's how you make customers loyal! Nice job Callaway

Dealt with their customer service once and I was awesome, hitting hex chrome black balls one day and one of the covers of the ball split open. Didn't think nothing of it thought there might have been a rock somewhere. Some holes later it happens again with another ball using a different club, was in the fairway nothing that could have disturbed the shot. Got the ball and noticed they were from the same sleeve. Called Callaway to report it guy apologized didnt ask to see the pics I took of it just sent me a new sleeve of the SR balls and they had just came out, was stunned how well they handled it.

Top notch service absolutely - had an issue with the Big Bertha driver and a paint defect - took a few months but they eventually offered me the 815 Driver - all I had to pay was the tax!

Back