Another Would You Rather...WMPO Edition

Better odds if you say Masters practice round tickets. Then you might get a closer vote.
The only way that WMO wins over The Masters for me.....someone that loves the WMO. Most of my event posts are in the WMO threads. The only situation you can create to make me take WMO tickets over The Masters is to say practice round and no access to the merch at Augusta. I would have to think about it then, but still getting to walk Augusta National probably will still win.

Masters, and it ain't even close. 5 years in a row surrounded by a huge crowd of obnoxious, rowdy drunks sounds more like punishment to me. :LOL:

Masters, and it ain't even close. 5 years in a row surrounded by a huge crowd of obnoxious, rowdy drunks sounds more like punishment to me. :LOL:
Mostly Arizona people too!! :cool:

Assuming the tickets are for the Skybox or Loge at 16, I'd take those for 5 years for the resale value. Take that money and buy tickets to the Masters. Otherwise, it's the Masters.

Assuming the tickets are for the Skybox or Loge at 16, I'd take those for 5 years for the resale value. Take that money and buy tickets to the Masters. Other wise, it's the Masters.

Masters ... even one day of it!!!

The Masters bc on my own those are virtually impossible to come by. Plus i'ma mark for the back 9 on Sunday at Augusta.

The WMPO tickets I can get a lot easier.

Bay Hill beat WM for us and it wasn’t even close.

Masters and it isn't even close. I've been to the Waste Management a ton and it's fun, but you don't go to actually watch golf. It's a party, and one hell of one, but it's not the Masters

I'm not a big fan of the Masters. I've never been there. I think I drove past the gates once or twice. Maybe. I couldn't really point to ANCC on a map. But I'd take tickets for Saturday and Sunday to see the Masters over partytown USA's WMPO.:ROFLMAO:

I would take Augusta practice round tickets before I took Sunday WMPO tickets. This thread is offensive.

Masters. Easy choice.

Masters all the way.

The Masters for me. Just walking the course does it for me. Yeah, the golf would also be nice to watch.

That 16th stadium hole would be good tv material.

Back