Anthony Taranto Custom Club Work

That's great, congrats!

So awesome to see you could get into Taranto's workshop! So cool!

That's treatment only few get. That wedge looks amazing.

That's just fantastic.

I don't know if I could ever game it though. Itd likely be a display club cherished forever!

Pretty sweet!

I cant get on with these clubs, just stamps and coloring. With a overlay. Too much going on personally

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I cant get on with these clubs, just stamps and coloring. With a overlay. Too much going on personally

Thanks for being honest. Personalization isn't for everyone and that's okay. That's why there's many options from every OEM for clubs. But…come on man, this isnt just stamping and coloring. This is a skill / craft and Anthony is the best at making an ordinary club become timepiece for whomever receives one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really is just stamping and coloring. Only thing he is doing you cannot do at home is the overlay. Not belittling anyones choices, just pointing this out.

Different strokes for different folks for sure, but AT does some killer stuff regardless.

I love that he's doing this. He's taken the craft to entirely higher level. Which I applaud him for doing.

I hate Tapatalk. Doubled up.

It really is just stamping and coloring. Only thing he is doing you cannot do at home is the overlay. Not belittling anyones choices, just pointing this out.

While most can do stamping and coloring, few can do it with AT style... I don't know how to put it into words, but he's got it... I would kill for a piece like chp's

Last edited:
Chpar4 that is amazing! Not sure I cold ever song that can tho. It would be cherished and montes on my wall.

God Bless America!!! #Freedom

God Bless America!!! #Freedom

WOW! They are gorgeous!

Very cool!

Well, it made for the round today. All it did was ride. Couldn't bring myself to hit it. Baby steps, maybe next round.
fa8cc00a7a92ceaac3958c71601b4009.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If I sound like a broken record, I'm not sorry, because this man is an artist, YES PLEASE!!!

I want that hammered look on my new golf plated MD3 so bad!

Yea I love the hammered look, just when I thought his work couldn't get better.

Yea I love the hammered look, just when I thought his work couldn't get better.
No end in sight to his talents. They just keep getting better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The customization continues to go over the top, how cool!

Back