Anthony Taranto Custom Club Work

Danny Le's custom work.
4de422f80da89e612202d44fc899690c.jpg

yes please!

What does he use to make the art on the wedges?

What does he use to make the art on the wedges?

Applies decals and then sandblasts the head. The lighter areas on the darker finish clubs is the blasted section and the shinier areas on the silver heads is the blasted section I believe.

Applies decals and then sandblasts the head. The lighter areas on the darker finish clubs is the blasted section and the shinier areas on the silver heads is the blasted section I believe.

Got it. Figured it was a sandblasting/baking technique.

On the ones with polished finish, the whole thing is typically polished. Then masking is applied over the area to remain polished and a media blast which dulls the exposed area. Remove the vinyl mask and the shiny next to the matte really pops.

I don't know what makes me more excited in this photo, the wedges or the custom recoils!

Can the average Joe order custom work from Anthony via the Callaway sites?

I believe so, looks like some THPers in earlier posts in the thread do.

Is there a way to pay extra when getting Mack Daddy 3's to get the custom work like that done. If so I am down.

Not at this time. Hopefully one day

I ask because this is what I found earlier in the thread. Appears he may be off limits to the public right now. This needs to be a Harry question when he comes back on THP one day!

#ReleaseTheBeast

I ask because this is what I found earlier in the thread. Appears he may be off limits to the public right now. This needs to be a Harry question when he comes back on THP one day!

#ReleaseTheBeast
Would be awesome I love seeing custom offerings. I am sure the lead time and the price would be up there but it would be worth the wait/every penny imo

If I could get a lightningbolt wedge I would be the first in line (obviously)
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm convinced that would be the greatest job in the world to have.

This is amazing!

Very cool!!!

I noticed there were several THPers that have received wedges.

How were those orders placed?

He sent me mine as a thank you for creating this thread!

They weren't orders placed, they were kind gestures from Callaway. You cannot pay to have this done at this current time

Who could blame him!

Thats awesome!

Did you see this pic?

Man his work is amazing. I really love those ones for Lydia.

Did you see this pic?

I like that! Makes me think of how Cobra offers different colors.

That is a gem right there!!!

Nope us average Joes have to customize our own stuff. Such is the life of being an average Joe and not a VIP.

Back