Anthony Taranto Custom Club Work

Nope us average Joes have to customize our own stuff. Such is the life of being an average Joe and not a VIP.
In no way shape or form am I a VIP. Here on THP or anywhere else. Just a Callaway Homer if you will. Mine came out of the blue. It will never see a ball or the course. It is now wall art in my office. Anthony and Callaway/Odyssey just "get it" plain and simple.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nope us average Joes have to customize our own stuff. Such is the life of being an average Joe and not a VIP.

That's not the worst thing though...

b9589b45e089df5f64e37f5830f82ea4.jpg

Icey and Chuck (and anybody else),

That is AWESOME!!

These need to be in every callaway staffers bag during the Ryder and Presidents cups!

Man he does some amazing work! Don't think I have seen even one that i haven't instantly fell in love with. So much talent. Some day I will find a way to get my hands on one of these to keep as a display piece.

Holy cow, yes please!!!

Holy cow, yes please!!!

these are sick! especially the green one

Those are Pretty awesome looking. Thanks for posting.

The red and green.... yes please!

God Bless America!

Check out Callaway Facebook page for a 30 minute video from HashtagChad featuring Anthony creating a custom Lucky 13 wedge. Really cool to see him work.

Check out Callaway Facebook page for a 30 minute video from HashtagChad featuring Anthony creating a custom Lucky 13 wedge. Really cool to see him work.

That video was really awesome. Makes me want to build a customization shop in my garage and try my hand at stamping, paint fill and sand blasting. I'm curious the type of tape he uses that withstands the sand blasting.

That video was really awesome. Makes me want to build a customization shop in my garage and try my hand at stamping, paint fill and sand blasting. I'm curious the type of tape he uses that withstands the sand blasting.

I asked him what tape he used, his answer was " You know the stuff you use to wrap presents? Its not that stuff". He didnt tell me what it was. I wanted to give it a try as we have a sand blaster at work.

I asked him what tape he used, his answer was " You know the stuff you use to wrap presents? Its not that stuff". He didnt tell me what it was. I wanted to give it a try as we have a sand blaster at work.

3M makes tape that will withstand sand blasting. I'd bet he uses something like that. I would also assume he has some sort of vinyl cutting machine with artwork software. Since his work is only for "special" people, I'd love to put together a setup so that regular folks could get something made

Amazing work

Is anyone here using his method of mixing paint plus epoxy to fill the holes?

Going to do that going forward. Assuming clear/white epoxy. Last stuff I got was black. That won't work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still want to tinker with my MD3 wedges. I'm just chicken to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone here using his method of mixing paint plus epoxy to fill the holes?

That has to be a nightmare to try and get out if you ever change your mind.

I thought he said it popped out easily. I'd have to go back and watch/listen again

I think he was talking about the original green, but that may have the same thing in it, so it might not be as hard as I imagine it.

3M makes tape that will withstand sand blasting. I'd bet he uses something like that. I would also assume he has some sort of vinyl cutting machine with artwork software. Since his work is only for "special" people, I'd love to put together a setup so that regular folks could get something made

I bet a "silhouette" machine would work. My wife has one for crafts and it can cut intricate designs with the corresponding software.

Back