Any experience with Ouullite bag

Chef23

2023 Srixon Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
In my continuing search for a back up to my 10 year old Sun Mountain Swift bag I saw the Ouul Lite bag. At 2.4 pounds with small profile it fits the criteria I would be looking for. I have never seen one of their bags though and am a little gun shy about buying one unseen. Any feedback would be appreciated.

In my continuing search for a back up to my 10 year old Sun Mountain Swift bag I saw the Ouul Lite bag. At 2.4 pounds with small profile it fits the criteria I would be looking for. I have never seen one of their bags though and am a little gun shy about buying one unseen. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks. I have been to their website I was hoping for someone that has seen them and preferably carried this one.

Thanks. I have been to their website I was hoping for someone that has seen them and preferably carried this one.

Well, hopefully there is someone on THP who can supply you with the answer you seek.

I own an Ouul alligator print cart bag but no specific experience on the bag you’re referencing, however, I can vouch for the quality of materials, construction and durability. I’ve had mine nearly a year and it still looks new.

I own an Ouul alligator print cart bag but no specific experience on the bag you’re referencing, however, I can vouch for the quality of materials, construction and durability. I’ve had mine nearly a year and it still looks new.

Thanks.

Back