Any Game Golf users?

daemons26

Reaction score
I've been using Game Golf live for about 13 months.... and all of a sudden during the past 3 or 4 days, rounds won't upload from the device. And the web site appears broken - can't see insights.

Sent several emails to customer support over past few days, but no responses.

Anyone else having issues?

Game Golf is pretty much dead at this point

There are several threads on Game Golf.

I uploaded a round Sunday with no issues. Insights are working fine via the iPhone app.

I've had it for a couple of months. It seems to be working OK for me, but I've seen posts where a lot of folks are having issues.

I was able to recreate one of my lost rounds from last weekend yesterday. I started the second round in the app, but could not unsign it in the browser on the desktop to finish. (Edit: ad blocker was removing the Unsign button; all good, for now)

I'm not sure how they make money right now, but hope they can turn it around soon.

Last edited:
I was able to recreate one of my lost rounds from last weekend yesterday. I started the second round in the app, but could not unsign it in the browser on the desktop to finish. (Edit: ad blocker was removing the Unsign button; all good, for now)

I'm not sure how they make money right now, but hope they can turn it around soon.
I bought the bullet and switched to Arccos.

The only thing I miss is the "challenges" and social aspect of GameGolf - I like to see how others have done on my home course.

Back