Any Hackers in Akron in August?

RADARTIME

Reaction score
Handicap
I'll be at my 3rd straight Bridgeston Invitational later this year. Any other THPers gonna be there?

I'm sorry, its the BridgstonE Invitational I'm going to.

One more try -I'll be at the Bridgestone Invitational

You know, there is an edit post feature.

Thanks, JR. In the past 2 yrs. @ this Tourney, I've gotten autographs from Jimenez, Overton, O'Hair, Bjorn, Atwal, Furyk, Oosthuizen, and others. I'll be getting more this year for sure.

Nice Radar. I had a ticket to go last year with my son but he got sick and we couldn't make it. Do you go on practice round days I'm assuming to get autographs? I hope to make it there this year.

I go every year. My hometown is just south of Akron (took lessons at Firestone is high school, got to play the South course too), so I've been going for years.

Will be going again this year and staying at the parents house for the weekend to celebrate my bday.

Nice Radar. I had a ticket to go last year with my son but he got sick and we couldn't make it. Do you go on practice round days I'm assuming to get autographs? I hope to make it there this year.
Actually, pbaker1971, I have gone on Sunday only the last 2 years. The key is ALL DAY Sunday. ~Dan

I have plans on going this year. I hope they can hold up!

Back