Any interest in a weekend Bourbon and Golf Outing in KY this fall?

Gonna try and make it over to My Old Kentucky Home this weekend. I will report back on the shape of the course.

Gonna try and make it over to My Old Kentucky Home this weekend. I will report back on the shape of the course.
Nice.

I haven’t seen you chime in for our private conversation we have going for the weekend? Are you in for bourbon tasting/tours after the Saturday round?

It’s hard to believe we are looking at the beginning of October next week and it will be in the 90’s during the week.

Nice.

I haven’t seen you chime in for our private conversation we have going for the weekend? Are you in for bourbon tasting/tours after the Saturday round?

It’s hard to believe we are looking at the beginning of October next week and it will be in the 90’s during the week.

It’s supposed to be in the 70s over the weekend. Hopefully that holds up

Nice.

I guess I'm not part of the group because I haven't received anything from anyone other than @LLIB.

I'm down for anything & everything that can be done.

Tours and tastings booked for after the round on the 5th. We can consider this a recon mission for hopefully a bigger group of people in the Spring.

Maybe should just kill the group convo. The other KY golfer will be in for a real surprise if they ever get their PM’s.

Just saw the contest thread, and see there are just 4 of you playing. Since it's only a foursome and I'd be the fifth I won't make the trip down. But let's definitely get something planned out for the spring.

Back