Any interest in a weekend Bourbon and Golf Outing in KY this fall?

millsan1;n8899017 said:
That's about a 10 hour drive for me. I'm interested.

You and I can get an early start in Idaho!!

You bring the M&Ms and I got the Bourbon.

millsan1;n8899017 said:
That's about a 10 hour drive for me. I'm interested.

Awesome!! Come on down!

KY Golfer;n8899056 said:
You and I can get an early start in Idaho!!

You bring the M&Ms and I got the Bourbon.
Pretzel M&Ms it is!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

gmiller598 does the 5/6 work for you? If so can we change the thread title?

Qwkz51;n8899412 said:
gmiller598 does the 5/6 work for you? If so can we change the thread title?

Yeah the 5/6 should be good for me. Seems like a good weekend for me. I don't know if I can change the title or not but I'm sure someone with powers can unless we decide to start a new topic.

So:
GMiller598
Ky Golfer
Llib
Qwkz51
Millsan1*
LoffKat*
Justincredible

Any more interest bump

Wish I could but don't think the dates are going to work

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The Milk Man;n8902925 said:
Wish I could but don't think the dates are going to work

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maybe if we do it again in the spring you’ll be able to make it

I would be in for golf on Saturday. Keep me posted on the final plans. Just a 45 minute drive for me.

Guys I will say that My Old Ky Home has a few greens that are beat up but hopefully by then they are back. I’ll probably play there before and report back. The rest of the course is good.

KY Golfer;n8903020 said:
Guys I will say that My Old Ky Home has a few greens that are beat up but hopefully by then they are back. I’ll probably play there before and report back. The rest of the course is good.

If it's just a few it's better than my home course.

KY Golfer;n8903020 said:

Probably bent grass. All the bent grass is struggling this summer around here due to the heat and no rain. Good for Bermuda bad for bent.

If we are good and have enough for that weekend I'll start making my housing plans to come down on friday night and get settled in.

gmiller598;n8903143 said:
If we are good and have enough for that weekend I'll start making my housing plans to come down on friday night and get settled in.

If you want to save some $ I’ll split a room with you.

gmiller598;n8903143 said:

I think barring some cataclysmic event or crazy weather, I think we can do it!

LLIB;n8903149 said:
If you want to save some $ I’ll split a room with you.

We can certainly do that. I was going to snag something in the Louisville area. I'm Platinum Elite with Marriott right now so I tend to book there for the points and free upgrades whenever possible.

gmiller598;n8903247 said:
We can certainly do that. I was going to snag something in the Louisville area. I'm Platinum Elite with Marriott right now so I tend to book there for the points and free upgrades whenever possible.

I’m good with whatever. Just let me know where

I’m 100% committed.

KY Golfer;n8903271 said:
I’m 100% committed.

Me too, might miss the bourbon trail action, not 100% sure, but I definitely in on the golf, as both courses are only about an hour away.

Bourbon, Golf and THP members, can't get a whole lot better...can it?

Back