Any interest in a weekend Bourbon and Golf Outing in KY this fall?

OhioGolfer;n8906169 said:
I might be able to play Sunday

Well, hell yeah!

Double post

OhioGolfer;n8906169 said:
I might be able to play Sunday

That would be awesome!

It turns out I'm traveling the weekend before and the weekend after for golf, so I think I'm out for the whole weekend. I should be able to drive down on either Saturday or Sunday morning, depending on what time you're planning on starting.

justincredible;n8906259 said:
It turns out I'm traveling the weekend before and the weekend after for golf, so I think I'm out for the whole weekend. I should be able to drive down on either Saturday or Sunday morning, depending on what time you're planning on starting.

We'd love to have you either day even if it's just for one day.

How early are you thinking of teeing off each day? Both courses are over 2 hours away.

I think the earlier we can get out the better for those that are going on the bourbon trail. So maybe 8-9am?

Qwkz51;n8906452 said:
I think the earlier we can get out the better for those that are going on the bourbon trail. So maybe 8-9am?

We can do Sundays round a little later since I think we are heading home after golf

Bumpity Bump to get things sorted out

Very interesting idea. I would love to do this, but I have a trip to Traverse City, Michigan area in early October and Hilton Head right after Thanksgiving. Maybe another year would work for me. Hope you get something together.

millsan1 You gonna be able to make it?

LLIB;n8907737 said:
millsan1 You gonna be able to make it?
50/50 work might get in the way

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

millsan1;n8907840 said:
50/50 work might get in the way

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Did you tell them Golf, THP and bourbon was in on the line? Do they understand the significance?

Looks like we're about 2 and a half weeks out!

I could maybe be in for the Sunday round. I'll let you know asap

Looks like we're about 2 and a half weeks out!

Does someone have tabs on who's is In/Out/Maybe because I've lost track. LOL!!! o_O

Last edited:
I'm out for Saturday but would really like to make it down for Sunday. I still have to play it by ear for that weekend, lest my wife murder me while I sleep for spending too much time/money on golf over a three weekend span. I would say don't account for me in any of the tee times on Sunday, but if a spot is open and I can make it down I will join you.

I'm out for Saturday but would really like to make it down for Sunday. I still have to play it by ear for that weekend, lest my wife murder me while I sleep for spending too much time/money on golf over a three weekend span. I would say don't account for me in any of the tee times on Sunday, but if a spot is open and I can make it down I will join you.
Updated, and prayers that wife doesn't murder you...we've all been there. :ROFLMAO:

Love that area. Father in Law is actually from Bardstown. Hmm :unsure:, would be a cheap stay as some of the wife's family is still there, 12 hour road trip would be brutal though.

Me looking at the reasons why anyone wouldn't come!!

Attachments

• tenor (3).gif
    tenor (3).gif
    885 KB · Views: 4
Love that area. Father in Law is actually from Bardstown. Hmm :unsure:, would be a cheap stay as some of the wife's family is still there, 12 hour road trip would be brutal though.
If you like bad golf with good people, you should try to make it!

I believe Heritage Hill will open up their tee times for that weekend this coming weekend. I’m ready to start planning my trip down if we get a good head count for the days.

Back