Any interest in a weekend Bourbon and Golf Outing in KY this fall?

I believe Heritage Hill will open up their tee times for that weekend this coming weekend. I’m ready to start planning my trip down if we get a good head count for the days.

Looks like there’s 4 of us Saturday and possibly 7-8 on Sunday

We should definitely do this. I’m a huge bourbon fan (Maker’s Mark Ambassador) and would love to play more courses in KY.

We should definitely do this. I’m a huge bourbon fan (Maker’s Mark Ambassador) and would love to play more courses in KY.
I am too. My barrel has about 4 years left though. They have such a nice facility there.

Come on and join us & Welcome to THP!!

If anyone has any thoughts on the afternoon activities we can start planning for those as well. There are a handful of places near the course such as Willett, Heaven Hill, and 1792 along with a couple of smaller new distilleries.

I am too. My barrel has about 4 years left though. They have such a nice facility there.

It’s definitely worth the wait. Once it’s matured and you can pick up the bottles you get offered ambassador for life at no extra charge. Pretty sweet deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone has any thoughts on the afternoon activities we can start planning for those as well. There are a handful of places near the course such as Willett, Heaven Hill, and 1792 along with a couple of smaller new distilleries.

I’m up for whatever. I know nothing about bourbon so I’ll defer to you experts

We are planning the weekend of Oct 5-6 right now with the potential for a larger outing next spring.

I’m up for whatever. I know nothing about bourbon so I’ll defer to you experts

Same here. I'm game for any of them. Heaven Hill is literally next door to the golf course.

Last edited:
Here are the Mashbill Tours for Saturday, Oct. 5th

HHM1.JPGHHM.JPG

Here are the Connoisseur Tour Times

HHC.JPG
HHC1.JPG

Willet (Just down the road from Heaven Hill)

Wilet.JPG

1792 Just a few minutes from the course

1792-1.JPG

Any or all of them sound good to me. Do they all include tastings?

I've done all of those places before. I really like the connoisseur tasting. For 20 bucks you get to try the good stuff. They usually have good stuff in the shop there for sale as well although it is a bit high priced. I'm hoping to pick up something from there I can't get here. Willet is a cool place. I don't believe 1792 takes reservations in advance for tours so it would be a crap shoot if we could actually get into one there in the afternoon.

There are 2 newer places I've not been to before. Bardstown Bourbon Co and Lux Row Distillers. Lux Row makes Rebel Yell which is generally a bottom shelf bourbon but they are trying to release better products and their 10 year single barrel they release yearly is quite good.

Whatever you guys wanna do. I can count on one finger the number of times I’ve had straight bourbon so it’ll be interesting :LOL:

2 weeks out!

If this makes a yearly return, it would be cool to align it with Bardstown's Bourbon Festival. It's usually in September and a pretty good time with concerts, food, etc.

Back