WTB Any iron sets available for $250ish?

ThreePutt22

Reaction score
I have a friend looking to upgrade his irons. He’s not particularly picky about anything, just looking for a nicer set of irons than the Top Flites he’s using now. Budget is $250-$300. I figured it was worth a shot to post here before resorting to eBay.

Can pay via PayPal G&S if a deal is secured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a friend looking to upgrade his irons. He’s not particularly picky about anything, just looking for a nicer set of irons than the Top Flites he’s using now. Budget is $250-$300. I figured it was worth a shot to post here before resorting to eBay.

Can pay via PayPal G&S if a deal is secured.

I have a nice set of cobra amp cell irons if he is interested. 3-pw also have some hybrids. Reg flex graphite.

Sent message
I have Wilson Tour FG F5 irons 4-g with stiff dg xp. And can include a Tee ex9 4w and Bridgestone Tour B JGR driver in his price range.

Also have set of easy to hit Tour Edge Exotics CBX Iron Woods, Recoil 460F2 shafts

I'd recommend trying to find a nice set of Taylormade Burner 2.0's. Probably one of the best "old" sets that still offer so much in a very inexpensive package.

I have a set of Cleveland 588 Altitudes for sale 6-PW, DW, SW set with Stock steel 85g Reg flex shafts. Was looking to get $299 as the Tude DW and SW are pretty rare but might be willing to work out a deal.8593CB45-56B7-45A1-8F6B-824F37AE8342.jpeg

I have some Cobra F8 OL I would be willing to let go of for 275(I will pay shipping). 5-SW

I have a set of Srixon 545's 4i to PW with S300's that I would part with for $275 plus shipping.

Sorry guys, just now revisiting this. Turns out he found some locally and bought them and forgot to tell me.

Back