Any motorcycle owners out there?

1949 FL Panhead. When I bought it the bike was chopped. Springer front with no front brakes, King/Queen seat, Apehanger bars, and very upswept pipes. I brought her back to original.Harley-Davidson-FL-Panhead.jpg

I own a 125 Yamaha Zuma that I put about 3K miles/year on. I'd much rather ride it than fire up my F250 and day of the week. I haven't figured out a way to put my clubs on it yet though!

I own a 2004 Yamaha Virago 250cc street bike. Don’t ride as much as I used to due to work, it’s NASCAR out there and the cell phone inattentiveness. But it’s still nice to be in the wind once in awhile.

I’ve got the itch back to start riding again. Now I just need to convince the wife I need a bike. ?

I’ve got the itch back to start riding again. Now I just need to convince the wife I need a bike. ?

I have the itch just about every nice weather day. Too many other items rank above that when it comes to the dolla dolla bills ya'll. Some day, maybe.

I've been bike-less for 3 years, maybe, but I still have my racing leathers packed up in the attic. I guess it's wishful thinking. :)

I have the itch just about every nice weather day. Too many other items rank above that when it comes to the dolla dolla bills ya'll. Some day, maybe.

I've been bike-less for 3 years, maybe, but I still have my racing leathers packed up in the attic. I guess it's wishful thinking. :)
Yep. Same here. I’ve got all my bike gear in the attic. Maybe one day.

I’ve got the itch back to start riding again. Now I just need to convince the wife I need a bike.

Do what I did and just get one. That said, there’s rarely a day goes past where I don’t pay for that decision LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do what I did and just get one. That said, there’s rarely a day goes past where I don’t pay for that decision LOL

With one kid heading to college in 18 months, a 2nd will be a soph, and the third a 4th grader, it'd be a tough sell. :)

I could do that. I think the cost would be well beyond the cost of the bike.

My favorite thing about being a motorcyclist is having everyone tell me that I'm going to die on it.

tenor.gif

I sold my baby last summer because I was tired of almost getting killed on it. Other drivers just don't pay attention.

IMG_0898.JPG

Getting my girl some fresh oil and prepping for the season.. at least I can't get corona riding solo 20200313_141857.jpg

7DF740EC-C35D-443E-B469-6C644A1FB44E.jpeg

I'd love to have another one. Unfortunately, the increase in potholes and the give-a-crap attitude of driver's now-a-days makes owning another one not realistic for me. I've got my memories of riding to tide me over though.

Well bike started fine yesterday to do my oil change, go to start it for a brief ride today and it won't crank.. hook it up to car battery for the boost but looks like I'll need a new battery

Anyone have a brand they particularly like? I'm looking at ThrottleX, supposedly have better cold crank amps, but in my size (adx12) it's the same as my yuasa, which was just so-so for me

I'm waiting anxiously to be able to ride mine. With 2" of snow yesterday and 12゚ right now it might be a while.

I sure wish I had a golf simulator sitting there instead of a motorcycle.20200321_062828.jpg

I'm waiting anxiously to be able to ride mine. With 2" of snow yesterday and 12゚ right now it might be a while.

I sure wish I had a golf simulator sitting there instead of a motorcycle.View attachment 8932950

Hard to ride with no seat isn’t it? :ROFLMAO:

Good looking bike. I lusted after the BMW sport touring bikes for a long time.

I’ve got a couple sitting in the garage. 2005 Kawasaki 636, and 2014 Ducati 899. I need to get rid of the Kawi, a few mountain bikes, and weight set. Would like to have the room to have a hitting bay instead. View attachment 8932937

There's just something sexy about Ducati sport bikes.

I sure wish I had a golf simulator sitting there instead of a motorcycle.View attachment 8932950
As much as I love golf, there is no way my bike is making room for anything. I only have the one at the moment, but I have plans for one more.

As much as I love golf, there is no way my bike is making room for anything. I only have the one at the moment, but I have plans for one more.

What do you right now? Let's see the picture.

Back