Any other motorcycle Trials riders out there...?

r2wtrials

Getting better
Reaction score
Handicap
Another hobby that relies heavily on balance, hand eye co-ordination and timing. And luckily one of the cheapest motor sports you can take part in!!

It has been my main hobby since i was 7 years old... nearly 38 years now.

Much like some of my golf we spend a lot of time in woodlands or amongst rockery!!

I know it is a very small sport in the USA, but you never know.. there may be more out there!

I dont ride but my 8 year old cousin was ranked 2nd in the world 2 years ago.

It's actually very popular in the states. I practically grew up on a bike, I used to be an addict until I shattered my femur in an accident, haven't been out since. Much of the problem in the states is the lessening of places to ride, which discourages new blood coming into the fold and forces some to quit.

Another hobby that relies heavily on balance, hand eye co-ordination and timing. And luckily one of the cheapest motor sports you can take part in!!

It has been my main hobby since i was 7 years old... nearly 38 years now.

Much like some of my golf we spend a lot of time in woodlands or amongst rockery!!

I know it is a very small sport in the USA, but you never know.. there may be more out there!

I did BMX and motocross when I was younger and gave trials riding a chance a few times for the heck of it. It was fun and very difficult... didn't get into it though.

Back