Any takers on Koepka's shoe?

A national retailer told me that the Roche line of shoes was the most returned shoe in the last decade due to falling apart. I found that crazy, but rather interesting. I know some people that really liked them.
I haven't worn them enough to get to any durability issue because I could never get comfortable with the feeling that traction wasn't as solid for me as I would like it. They're just kick around or work in the yard shoes now.

The Air Zoom Infinity Tours are some of my favorite golf shoes. The color combinations they regularly come out with are questionable most of the time but I don’t mind these and would wear them. But they are always so damn expensive as well. I’ll stick with my original colorway

This is really surprising. A lot of tour players wore these and some still do.

My guess is that a Tour player wears a shoe a dozen times and then replaces it. Amateurs may wear a shoe for 50 or more rounds of golf.

Yup, I like the look of those, as others said though, not confident about how they would be in the wet here.

This is really surprising. A lot of tour players wore these and some still do. I have never tried them, but came close before I went with some adidas and FJ.

The quote I got was that it wasn't even close. And its not as if it is the top selling shoe or even close, to make it appear that there are more returns.

In a different color set up, maaaaaybe

I really like the look of this shoe. I think I would need to try them on though. They look a little thick soled for my taste but It could just be looks.

I'd wear the NIke's over those - easy.
usually i hate jordans, i know blasphemy on the interwebs... but those are crisp and i like it. big no to the carpet cushion nikes...

Not a Nike fan but they don't look bad.

Pass on the shoes, the hat I could wear.

I'm just not into them ... the front is okay. And I am more stable with less cushion.

I like the look of them (the shape) and the colorway isn't awful. I would be interested in seeing some blues/greens style.

Back