Any takers on Koepka's shoe?

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
1617892168124.png1617892204370.png

I'm not a big fan of that huge spikeless spike, but I would wear that with a traditional softspike. The front reminds me of the denim shoes they had for Pebble, that I very enthusiastically rock.

I really like the athletic look of the shoe. I’m just not sold on the color combination.

I like those shoes a lot. His shoes are the only part of his wardrobe I ever like LOL! That hot pink hat today 😒

Did they have him stomp on melted marshmallow peeps for the color combination?

I like them

But Bubba's jordans are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

...and they had waterproofing

Yeah this would likely keep me away too. The surprising thing about the denim ones were that they are waterproof.

Yeah this would likely keep me away too. The surprising thing about the denim ones were that they are waterproof.
waterproof, but probably look like hell after being worn in any kind of condition, yeah?

I'd wear them if that shoe actually fit my foot..

...and they weren't 200+ dollars
...etc
I bought a pair of the Air Zoom Infinity that came out last summer. I bet I haven't worn them 3 times. The Roshes were comfortable so I thought the Infinitys would be comfortable. Not at all.

Yeah my fat foot has never been able to wear a Nike shoe so I am going to pass.

I bought a pair of the Air Zoom Infinity that came out last summer. I bet I haven't worn them 3 times. The Roshes were comfortable so I thought the Infinitys would be comfortable. Not at all.
I've heard some suggestions that they altered the width of them a bit for this years offerings, but haven't been able to try them on anywhere. I ended up paying 20 bucks (shipping fees) to choke my feet for an hour in my house last year.

waterproof, but probably look like hell after being worn in any kind of condition, yeah?
It actually isn't too bad (rain/dew). You can tell the upper is wet, but nothing gets into the shoe. Now, I do take care not to wear them in muddy conditions, but they clean up pretty nice.

I have tried those on a couple of times and don't love them.

I am not sure who picks his clothes but generally I think he looks like crap.

Its not the worst shoe I've seen him wear.

A national retailer told me that the Roche line of shoes was the most returned shoe in the last decade due to falling apart. I found that crazy, but rather interesting. I know some people that really liked them.

Running shoe.

I don't mind them but they certainly aren't at the top of the list.

A national retailer told me that the Roche line of shoes was the most returned shoe in the last decade due to falling apart. I found that crazy, but rather interesting. I know some people that really liked them.
I love them. They fit my foot quite well, and no durability issues for me yet.

I'd wear them if that shoe actually fit my foot..

...and they weren't 200+ dollars
...etc
This is me. I like the looks of them, but not being waterproof and as expensive as they are....As Randy Jackson would say, "It's a no for me dog."

This is really surprising. A lot of tour players wore these and some still do. I have never tried them, but came close before I went with some adidas and FJ.

Maybe if they were in blue.

Back