Any THPers near Sand Valley / Mammoth Dunes?

If I didn't have Baby #2 on the way next month I would totally be up for this.

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go cry. LOL. Enjoy it man. I've never found time to make it there yet, but I've heard amazing things.

I'm about an hour an a half away.

Let me know what dates you're looking at and I'll see if I can get out there.

That’s a little over two hours for me. I am playing there on Sept 8 and 9 all ready so not sure what the wife would say about some more rounds there.

I have a couple of days to take off, Little bit of a ride but I'd might be interested once you have dates.

mikeg_74;n8876758 said:

Just returned from another golf junket. :good: Played 36 on Wed, Thurs, Friday and Sat and playing 18 more at my home course on Sunday (wondering which joint fails first...right elbow or left knee?). Anyway, we talked about SV this weekend. One of the guys said his brother-in-law is a SV Founding Member and offered to help with tee times and/or accommodations if we're having trouble. If only we had known this last year! #NoShermalot!

I'm road tripping to West Lafayette on Friday (9/25) for a college football game. A pit stop at SV would be on my list but the group wants to play both Pete Dye courses at Purdue.

Random Fun Fact: Josh Duhamel (actor) and his buddies were at two of the courses we visited this weekend.

Back