Any Yes Putter Love

Sposey549

Golfaholic
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I see a lot of talk and reviews of so many putters but very little about Yes. I have tried many putters but Yes is probably the best I've held. I know everyone has there own opinion but I figured someone needs to show some love.

Last edited:
I see a lot of talk and reviews of so many putters but very little about Yes. I have tried many putters but Yes is probably the best I've held. I know everyone has there own opinion but I figured someone needs to show some love.

I rolled a Bella and I liked it. I would give it another go if I went back to a blade style Putter.

I've been rolling a Yes Athena for most of this season. I like it but I'm ready to start tinkering with putters again.

I just got an Evelyn yesterday, I can't wait to try it out this weekend.

I have had a couple different Yes! putters and I am a HUGE fan. Great price, great looking and puts a really good roll on the ball.

I have a Groovetube, but I haven't used it in such a while. I always liked it, really unique.

I want one of the new ones we got to try at the Adams event. The yellow is kind of...different...but I like the tech that they put into them a lot.

I have a Callie in RH and a Tracy in LH, and selling them both at the moment. Would love a new version of the Sophia. They are fantastic putters, but not carried by too many places around me.

I covet a Yes! Bella, because I'm a fool for a pretty flow neck. Just haven't found an opportunity to pull the trigger at a reasonable price.

I want one of the new ones we got to try at the Adams event. The yellow is kind of...different...but I like the tech that they put into them a lot.

Jman, you are without a doubt, a putter HO!! I think it's safe to say you are more ate up with putters than anyone on this site.

I've never owned a yes putter, but I have rolled a couple before. The two that I tried I didn't care for at all. One was the "Groove Tube" and I don't know what the other was called, we just called it "the brick". that's what it felt like. I know they've got to make some good putters though. I don't remember how the Groove Tube hit, but I couldn't get past the looks. But, other than hitting my friends I didn't worry about in any case. Here is a THP review. I had my buddy look up what he bought as it isn't on the YES website anymore. It was a Madison putter. Apparently the 4 people who tested the Madison back in the day liked it, I would putt with the insole of my foot before using this thing, LOL. The sound was horrendous too. The different experience I had vs the testers almost makes me wonder if my buddy got a knock off vs the real deal. Here is a link to the THP review if interested though. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=4295

I know "The Madison Brick" is also me, well me and the other guy who was using it that day, because he's used to a blade and I'm used to a mini mallet style and this thing was huge to both of us.

Last edited:
I have a Yes Callie F, recently added a Superstroke Mid Slim 2.0 grip in orange.
I couldn't be happier and expect it to be a putter for life, I'm not going to replace it any time soon even if I didn't have the money to spend.

I had a Odyssey putter I used for years. I finally broke down and decided it was time for a change. I tried many putters and went with a Yes Callie 12. I played that putter for about a year and thought why not get a famous Scotty Cameron, so I bought a new Newport 2 and didn't like it. I sold it about 7 days ago and bought my Yes Callie FC. Never again will I let it go.

I bought a set of Adams Idea clubs that came with a Yes! Penny putter. Has anyone used this model?

31 putts in my 1st round with my new Evelyn, I'd say she is a keeper.

I picked up a Yes! Valerie a couple of months ago. I'm still getting used to it but I really like it. I probably won't be replacing it. Then again, I don't replace my golf clubs very often.

only 26 putts today with my Evelyn. I love the feel of this putter when it strikes the ball, it is pure joy!

I have a Tracy 2. It's really nice. Hasn't consistently been in the bag as I seem to want more alignment. But nice.

i play a Sandy putter and i love it. I love the c-taper design and the double bend shaft that promotes a forward press to activate those cgrooves on the ball .
I'm experimenting with some lead tape to add a little weight to the sole because i have been having some face angle control issues that i think will be ironed out by the added weight.
all in all i absolutely love my yes putter

I have stuck with my Callie 12 about as long as with any other putter. I haven't kept stats this summer but it has been good. The best thing about the Yes design is that deceleration is really predictable so if line is off you still end up close.

I have put a Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0 on it this spring and it has increased my confidence and ability to leave it really close if it does not drop.

I have a Yes! Ann and it works greatfor me. Putting is the most consistent part of my game so I'm not messing with it.

Another Yes! lover here. I have the Diana with adjustable weights and love it. Can't see it coming out of the bag for a long long time. Just put a new midsize Winn AVS on it and it feels perfect.

I didn't keep track of my putts yesterday, but I had numerous 1 putts with my Yes! Evelyn. My distance control on long putts was phenomenal, and I don't think I missed a putt inside of 10'!

I didn't keep track of my putts yesterday, but I had numerous 1 putts with my Yes! Evelyn. My distance control on long putts was phenomenal, and I don't think I missed a putt inside of 10'!

That is the one thing that I really have found. Simply put the deceleration of the ball is so predictable you can leave it in one putt territory on pretty much any putt - if you have the line right.

As someone who has played Scottys for a long time, I recently have switched to YES! Putters.. I've got two YES! Callie Tour issues that are amazing. I also have three I4 tech Callie's which is what got me hooked on YES! Putters. Since I'm left handed, Adams was selling them new on there website for $59. I got the tour only ones for $79 each. Crazy prices for a great putter. I'm hooked.

As someone who has played Scottys for a long time, I recently have switched to YES! Putters.. I've got two YES! Callie Tour issues that are amazing. I also have three I4 tech Callie's which is what got me hooked on YES! Putters. Since I'm left handed, Adams was selling them new on there website for $59. I got the tour only ones for $79 each. Crazy prices for a great putter. I'm hooked.

That's crazy cheap!!!

What do you like about them over the Scotty's you gamed?

Back