Anyone been to a Callaway Performance Center?

lemmiwinks

Mark it 8, Dude.
Reaction score
Handicap
Checking out the website and it looks like there's only about 15 retail locations around the US.
There's one about 30 minutes from me outside Philly.
I called and talked to someone and got some info about pricing, etc.
Cost is waived if you purchase irons ($75 for iron or woods, $125 for both), they accept trade's, etc.
Thinking of going in after this season to get properly fit for a set of irons (TMC Callaway Staffers have me seriously looking at the Razr X or RXT's)

Was wondering if anyone has been one of the Callaway centers and what kind of experience the might have had, either good or bad?

Awesome - thanks for the links guys.

I was just fitted at Golf By Design (who I think you are talking about) and couldn't be happier. Eventhough they use the Callaway system they didn't push one brand over another. My fitting was very thorough, hit 6 or 7 different irons with various shaft combinations and in the end came away with the best fit for me.

I was just fitted at Golf By Design (who I think you are talking about) and couldn't be happier. Eventhough they use the Callaway system they didn't push one brand over another. My fitting was very thorough, hit 6 or 7 different irons with various shaft combinations and in the end came away with the best fit for me.

That's the one.
Good to know you had a good experience there.

Back