Anyone ever dream about THP?

BoilerCLE

Boilermaker
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Ever have a dream about THP?

As someone who rarely remembers my dreams, I can vividly remember one from a few nights ago about THP. I was at the Morgan Cup, which was being played at a course that felt like it was in Kansas or something (wide fairways, rolling hills, prairie grass, no trees). I remember standing in the clubhouse so depressed about March Madness being cancelled, then all the sudden I walked to the first tee and it was like everything was right with the world. We had an absolute blast and ended up playing 4-hole loops as matches (not sure where that came from?). At the end, JB (or at least the person in charge, who I assume was JB) made fun of us for the 4-hole match thing because it still took us 2 hours to play, then I woke up.

I don't know exactly what my dream means, but I'll take 2 guesses:
(1) We're in dark times and there are no sports to distract us, but THP's still going to be here getting us through these difficult months ahead.
OR
(2) JB doesn't like slow play

Could be either one :unsure:

Anyway - I can't be the only one, right? Anyone else have any good ones???

Well I am sure I have...my wife woke me up and said stop talking about....

Ever have a dream about THP?

As someone who rarely remembers my dreams, I can vividly remember one from a few nights ago about THP. I was at the Morgan Cup, which was being played at a course that felt like it was in Kansas or something (wide fairways, rolling hills, prairie grass, no trees). I remember standing in the clubhouse so depressed about March Madness being cancelled, then all the sudden I walked to the first tee and it was like everything was right with the world. We had an absolute blast and ended up playing 4-hole loops as matches (not sure where that came from?). At the end, JB (or at least the person in charge, who I assume was JB) made fun of us for the 4-hole match thing because it still took us 2 hours to play, then I woke up.

I don't know exactly what my dream means, but I'll take 2 guesses:
(1) We're in dark times and there are no sports to distract us, but THP's still going to be here getting us through these difficult months ahead.
OR
(2) JB doesn't like slow play

Could be either one :unsure:

Anyway - I can't be the only one, right? Anyone else have any good ones???

This might be the greatest dream of all time. :ROFLMAO: How did you hit it??

Well I am sure I have...my wife woke me up and said stop talking about....

I think my wife has had it with me talking about THP already and I am only a month in.. :ROFLMAO:

I think my wife has had it with me talking about THP already and I am only a month in.. :ROFLMAO:

It will get better after a couple of months, the wife will just tune you out, that's what mine did. :laughing:

It will get better after a couple of months, the wife will just tune you out, that's what mine did. :laughing:
[/QUOTE

Lol. I was just typing, she looks at me and goes..."You're in the zone". I am taking it as a compliment :ROFLMAO:

Incredible... my swing has never looked better 🤣

Every time you approach the ball form here on out, just take yourself back to the dream 😭

4 hole loop, it better be if you’re at a THP event, lol. You’d be in danger of it being your only THP event if it was only 4 holes total in 2 hours, I’m afraid;)

Join the club. My wife refers to this whole forum as the Golf Nerd site and all of my AZ THP boys as my "golf girlfriends". We have a daily running text chain and everytime my notifications on my phone go off she let's me know that my golf girlfriends are chatting again. :ROFLMAO:

Join the club. My wife refers to this whole forum as the Golf Nerd site and all of my AZ THP boys as my "golf girlfriends". We have a daily running text chain and everytime my notifications on my phone go off she let's me know that my golf girlfriends are chatting again. :ROFLMAO:

That's awesome. I think she might be a bit jealous? Either that or she is right and we are nerds. Either way, bunch of great nerds in the THP fam. :cool:

Back