Anyone Have Any Experience With Golf Artisan Club Making Equipment?

Browns7213

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf Works is on backorder for shaft extractors until maybe October. Anyone have any experience with equipment from Golf Artisan?

Their products look very good. I think they are in Taiwan or China. I am curious about their products and prices as well. Their website purchase pages do not seem to be working, so it doesn't list the prices.

I sent them a request for pricing, stocking and cost & timing to ship to the US. Was hoping someone had some experience with their products before ordering.

Hadn’t even heard of them till now. Some of the designs look very close to GolfWorks and Golf Mechanix equipment. Which Mechanix makes a bit of GolfWorks equipment makes me think they might be trying to make there own name off of others designs as Mechanix stuff is made in Taiwan. Be interested to hear about the prices.

I sent them a request for pricing, stocking and cost & timing to ship to the US. Was hoping someone had some experience with their products before ordering.
Have you heard anything back from them?

Not a peep and I followed up with them. It all worked out in the end as a local club builder decided to sell off pieces of his shop and I got what I needed. Supposedly some club building chain is moving into our area and he saw the writing on the wall.

Back