anyone have trouble with snakes at your course?

That was great!

That is hilarious.

Someone is getting revenged upon SO bad...SO bad... :unsure:
Funny til ya give yer bud a heart attack. :eek:

That is amazing ... So much better than the sitting snake.

If my course had snakes it wouldn’t be a problem for me because that wouldn’t be my club any longer.

That was hilarious! :LOL: We do have rattlesnakes at all the courses around here, I might have to give that one a try!

I saw this the other day when a friend sent it to me. It is hilarious.

Hahahahaha - we had a guy that had a rubber rattlesnake at Walden on Lake Houston; he'd always put it beside the cart when people were hitting and it would scare the crap out of them (the guy's a bit of a tool come to think of it...).

But attaching the snake to someone like that is some good 'ol fashioned fun it looks like! lol

Funny for sure, but ya that could get out of hand with the revenge for sure.

I hope my buddies didn't see that. We've got snakes, that would be hillarious

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: well executed prank.

Friend of mine found a painted turtle on the golf course, and stuck it in the front compartment of their opponents golf cart. Guy reached in to get something, the turtle hissed at him, and he almost crapped his pants!

That’s really funny!

Haha

That is great... my father-in-law would drop over dead... He hates snakes.

The 2nd hole at our home course runs along a creek. There's woods on the left and that's usually where I end up. The edge of the woods has tall, thickish native grass, almost like marsh grass. Anyways, always seem to find a rat snakes over there curled up sleeping. They are pretty big, enough to make you step back when you come across one.

Back