Anyone still playing the Odyseey Metal X Milled?

Portajim

Reaction score
Handicap
I was browsing around my local golf store looking for a new putter and found this! I was rolling everything in at the store. It is in GREAT condition without a blemish and it was less than $100. I think I got a good deal. Does anyone here still game this putter? If so please give me your thoughts.

IMG_7391.jpg

IMG_7389.jpg

IMG_7388.jpg

IMG_7393.jpg

I think there are a few THPers that still roll one from The Grandaddy.

I had a #6 and really liked the roll and feel of it. Just had too many putters so sacrificed it while thinning the herd. Would certainly not hesitate to pick up another one and game it again.

I have a 330M that I rotate into the bag to switch things up. It's a great putter and puts a good roll on the ball

My gamer putter is MXM 1 and my back up putter is a MXM 1w

I'm rolling one and love it! When I look down I can see the path the club will take and what path that ball will travel. The #1W MXM is my buddy.

I'm glad to hear there are still a few gaming this club. I was looking at Odyssey's new line of putters which I also rolled well but, at address the Metal X felt very calming and comfortable. I do not think I will regret this decision.

I've got the MXM #9HT Versa and I absolutely love it. I am an equipment junkie, but I'll be rolling my current putter for the foreseeable future!

MXM 1W here. Absolutely love this putter. It puts a great roll on the ball.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've got the MXM #9HT Versa and I absolutely love it. I am an equipment junkie, but I'll be rolling my current putter for the foreseeable future!

Sweet! I guess I'm not the only one that loves the look and performance of this club! I can't wait to take it to my local course.

Absolutely LOVE my #7 MXM!
I think you'll be happy with the #9HT

I was browsing around my local golf store looking for a new putter and found this! I was rolling everything in at the store. It is in GREAT condition without a blemish and it was less than $100. I think I got a good deal. Does anyone here still game this putter? If so please give me your thoughts.

Don't game that 9HT model but have thought about picking one up. You're making me cringe with the photos of it sitting on bare stone!!

Don't game that 9HT model but have thought about picking one up. You're making me cringe with the photos of it sitting on bare stone!!

Hey I recognize that #1W

Tera still rolls her 2-ball pretty well. I like it too

I have both the MXM #7 and the MXM #9 HT in the stable and they are great putters. Congrats on your purchase, I'm sure she will treat you well.

I perpetually regret trading away my MXM #6, and it remains a putter I hunt for on E-bay. The day I can get it at a decent price, it'll go back in my bag.

I think there are a few THPers that still roll one from The Grandaddy.
I am one of them, haven't found a putter that I like the looks and performance of better. Just puts a great roll on the ball and a very pleasant sound. To know about the Chem milling process is awesome too. Plus how I got it is pretty neat!

I still game mine, MXM #7, off and on. It's fantastic. Nice find.

I still roll mine every now and again. A great putter and you got one heck of a deal.

I have the same MXM 9HT putter and two other 9HT putters with the Metal-X face. I game the Versa MXM 9HT which sometimes gets a timeout in favor of a White Damascus 9HT. Those three will never see a wanted ad or auction site.

Ok, you all talked me into pulling the trigger on a MXM 9HT. Ordered last night and eager to add to the rest of my MXM stable!

Last edited:
I still roll my MXM 1W from the Grandaddy. I love the roll is putts on the ball and it's never going anywhere even if it gets taken out of the bag.

I love my MXM , I really want to get a 9 as well

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I am still rolling my MXM #7 and love it!

Back