Anyone use this putting mat?

Turtlerancher

2021 Morgan Cup- Go Team Hackers! 😎
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
??
I have seen in, not tried it. Looks pretty good though.

reminds me of a Wellputt mat. Looks decent but have no idea about quality.

I own one, yes. Works as intended as far as changing green speeds. I would say though that after months of using it, it's still no equivalent for a real green to practice on. You basically wind up working on flat putts all the time, which are so hard to find on a putting green.

Nope, I am a trulinks user.

I own one, yes. Works as intended as far as changing green speeds. I would say though that after months of using it, it's still no equivalent for a real green to practice on. You basically wind up working on flat putts all the time, which are so hard to find on a putting green.
Hard to find a putting green under the snow.😉

I like to have something that automatically returns the ball to me. That seems to be missing on that one. I don't really care about changing speeds indoors that is more about grooving the stroke.

Nope, I am a trulinks user.
If this was to be setup and left the Trulinks is nice but, I need something easy to setup and move.

I like to have something that automatically returns the ball to me. That seems to be missing on that one. I don't really care about changing speeds indoors that is more about grooving the stroke.

Me too. That's why I have and really like the Perfect Putting Matt. I've even started using irons to chip the ball in. The two hole sizes are really helpful too.

Me too. That's why I have and really like the Perfect Putting Matt. I've even started using irons to chip the ball in. The two hole sizes are really helpful too.

I got one of those for Christmas and am still working to get it flat but I like it so far.

I got one of those for Christmas and am still working to get it flat but I like it so far.

Use an iron (not a golf club :)) as per the instructions. It does work.

Back