Cruskater

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA Sucks
Did a quick search and didn't find anything related to TRX. When I was in college, I always used thr TRX machine in our weight room for goalie stuff.

For my Joey D golf workouts, I've broken two of those rubber resistance tubes and hate having to use one tube with two handles. Thinking of upgrading to the TRX home or go mobile suspension kits. Anyone have experience with them / using them for golf workouts?

I have used it in the past. I think the system is pretty great and can provide a good workout. As to golf specific exercises I don't have any but If anyone does it could be enough for me to break it back out.

I've used them before when I was working out at Orange Theory for a little while. There is a lot of versatility to work out many different muscle groups. I haven't done anything specific for golf but i can see if being very useful.

I love TRX and it is insane. Such a great workout, and great for the joints and core.
What system do you use? I was looking at the "home" one but I go through the tubes so frequently I was wondering if Pro is a better option.

I haven’t used a TRX for a while. We have one set up at my Y. Think I’ll find some TRX exercises online and give it a go this morning. Thanks for the inspiration

I have the pro version, it has rubber handles as opposed to the foam that breaks down easily.

I don't do anything golf specific, but for such a simple device you can do a complete workout with just an anchor point. Plus it's easy to throw in the travel bag.

Someday I should actually take it with me when I go away😂

Back