ApexElevateExperience presented by Callaway & True SPORTS - WGC St Jude’s Invitationa

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
ApexElevateExperience presented by Callaway & True SPORTS - WGC St Jude’s Invitationa

Tomorrow the fun begins. Last month Callaway Golf & True Temper teamed up to co-sponsor a contest entitled ApexElevateExperience. Thanks to a lucky guess, I was chosen the winner and given this opportunity to experience a day on tour at The WGC/St Jude’s Invitational held in Memphis Tennessee at TPC Southland. Here’s a run down of the itinerary:

7/24 - San Diego to Memphis. Meet up with the team from True Temper. Then in the evening, it’s an evening with True Temper for a private corporate party that they’ve been gracious enough to extend an invite to.

7/25 - it’s breakfast with the Team then off to the course and WGC/st Jude’s invitational. I’ll be shown around the course by the tour team and given a chance to chat up Mr Don Brown and the rest of the team that supports the players on tour.
After that, it’s off the course and headed to a private fitting with Callaway Master Fitter Scott Felix of FelixClubworks, www.felixclubworks.com, for a set of Callaway apex. Fitting will be held at Spring Creek Ranch.
Once the fitting is done, it’s back to the hotel for a clean up and off to dinner with the team to discuss results.

7/26 back home to San Diego.

Been looking forward to this experience for a while and very grateful to Callaway and True Temper for it as well as THP for allowing me the space to document and photograph the experience. Please feel free to post up questions before, during or after the event and I’ll do my best to get them answered promptly.

Tomorrow the fun begins. Last month Callaway Golf & True Temper teamed up to co-sponsor a contest entitled ApexElevateExperience. Thanks to a lucky guess, I was chosen the winner and given this opportunity to experience a day on tour at The WGC/St Jude’s Invitational held in Memphis Tennessee at TPC Southland. Here’s a run down of the itinerary:

7/24 - San Diego to Memphis. Meet up with the team from True Temper. Then in the evening, it’s an evening with True Temper for a private corporate party that they’ve been gracious enough to extend an invite to.

7/25 - it’s breakfast with the Team then off to the course and WGC/st Jude’s invitational. I’ll be shown around the course by the tour team and given a chance to chat up Mr Don Brown and the rest of the team that supports the players on tour.
After that, it’s off the course and headed to a private fitting with Callaway Master Fitter Scott Felix of FelixClubworks, www.felixclubworks.com, for a set of Callaway apex. Fitting will be held at Spring Creek Ranch.
Once the fitting is done, it’s back to the hotel for a clean up and off to dinner with the team to discuss results.

7/26 back home to San Diego.

Been looking forward to this experience for a while and very grateful to Callaway and True Temper for it as well as THP for allowing me the space to document and photograph the experience. Please feel free to post up questions before, during or after the event and I’ll do my best to get them answered promptly.

This will be fun to follow. Have fun dude!

Have fun, that sounds like a lot of fun!

Congratulations ! You will enjoy your club fitting at Felix Clubworks. Scott Felix fitted me a couple of years ago, and I’m still playing with that set. Spring Creek is a phenomenal golf course. One of the best in the south. Beautiful club house. The FedEx St. Jude has always been a great tournament, and now that’s it’s a WGC, even more so! I’ll be there all weekend and hope to play Spring Creek, as well. Have a great time in Memphis!

Let's go! Sooooo amped for you bro! You deserve it.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good break from the grind. Have a blast.

Can’t wait to hear about everything. Congrats dude. Well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds amazing! Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Another fan of Scott. Great guy. You’ll have a fantastic time with the fitting.

Give Nixon a scratch and a pat on the head.

That's so awesome! Following along, it for sure if going to a crazy fun experience!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Have fun man! You'll have to let me see the new sticks when you get back.

Enjoy!!!! Looks to be a fantastic trip.

You will have a blast and a much needed time away. Enjoy.

I'm so freaking pumped that you won this, brother! Keep us updated and take a TON of pics!

Sounds like an amazing experience. Looking forward to following along

Congratulations on the awesome prize! I'm looking forward to following along. This a great win for you, True Temper and Callaway. #Winning3X

Looking forward to following around this one. Say hi to Don for me.

Have fun! Looking forward to the updates.

alex i’m so happy for you. what an amazing opportunity! have so much, my friend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is gonna be great. Enjoy it Alex!

Enjoy it Alex! Should be a lot of fun for you!

Dude! Have a fricken blast man. Will be following along.

A big part of the event is going to be my time with Scott Felix of Felix Club Works. He’s a Callaway Master Fitter and I’m a Callaway club Ho so this should make for an interesting fitting session. Currently my WITB looks like this:

Epic Flash 9* w/ Graphite Design GP 60s - 45”
Epic flash 3+ w/ PX hzrdus yellow 75 6.0 - 42.50”
Epic flash 5 w/ PX hzrdus yellow 75 6.0 tipped 1.5” - 42.00”
Big Bertha hybrid 18* (+2/N) with graphite design DI 85 stiff tipped 1”
X forged UT 24* w/ catalyst 80 6.0 - stock 4i length
‘19 apex 5i - elevate tour
‘19 apex pro 6-AW elevate tour
Pm grind 2.0 54* 610 115
Pm grind 2.0 58* kbs hi rev 2.0 115
Exo SL 7 Mini 34” -1* flat

Such a cool experience Alex, I’ll definitely be following along!

Can’t wait for the pics and updates ! Well deserved, enjoy it and have a blast. Hope you get time to see the truck and the guys! Also interested to see if there’s any difference in fitting results from the mothership?

Back