App to Record Swing and Mirror on iPad?

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone use an app to record their swing and mirror the video on a computer or tablet? My goal is to have my phone set up recording and have the video on 10 second delay so I can see the shot and then watch my swing.

Isn’t it called mirror?

edit: mirror vision is the one I’m thinking of.

I haven’t used it but I think it is advertised as being close to what you want.
I’m not sure it’s quite what I’m looking for since I pretty much just want a 10 second tape delay streamed to my iPad. I found a video delay app that I can just use with the forward facing camera. Meets my basic needs.

I’m not sure it’s quite what I’m looking for since I pretty much just want a 10 second tape delay streamed to my iPad. I found a video delay app that I can just use with the forward facing camera. Meets my basic needs.
Glad you found something. Technology makes this game so much easier and endlessly complicated

Glad you found something. Technology makes this game so much easier and endlessly complicated
Agreed! This was so much easier when I could just wheel out the TV cart, set up the camcorder, plug in the TiVo, and go! :LOL:

So I finally figured out a free way to do this. For whatever reason AirPlay is not working between my Apple devices and I have given up all hope of making that happen. So I am using ApowerMirror on my phone and laptop to mirror the screen AND using VideoDelayFree on my phone for video lag. Fun stuff!

Back