Apple iPad. Did you get one?

Thanks everyone! I was pretty against a tablet, whether it was the iPad or something else. And I am still a little uneasy with the fact that I just spent that kind of money on a machine that does the same thing my phone and my laptop can do, but I must admit I love the size of it and the portability. I love that it's bigger than my phone and much easier to type on and I also love that it's lighter and far more portable then my laptop. However, I will not be able to get rid of my laptop because it has way too much THP stuff on there, and sometimes you just need a regular keyboard and mouse to use.

I got the WiFi version.

You will love the AllRecipes app. It is so much better on the iPad. It is one of my wifes favorites.

I used to really like GG, I thought she was cool and I enjoyed our phone conversations. Now she has an Iphone and an Ipad, I don't think we can talk anymore and that makes me sad.

Please don't hate me, you know I am still a Mac hater. I keep letting JB talk me into these things, he is very persuasive. I hope you can forgive me.

Please don't hate me, you know I am still a Mac hater. I keep letting JB talk me into these things, he is very persuasive. I hope you can forgive me.

LOL, of course I forgive you! That JB is very persuasive and Mac happy.

Rolls Eyes....

Nice GG! iPads rule. My family has one of the originals and it's great! I want an iPad 2. Those look amazing!

Got my hands on an iPad 2 the other day and it opened my eyes to the possibilities for sure, the temptation is there.

I am a big fan of tablets. For me the iPad has been a game changer for work, especially with electronic medical records and documentation, it just makes everything much easier and convenient. Prior to work getting us iPads, I was eyeing the Moto Xoom, and still want one, but cant justify going out to spend money on another tablet when I already have the iPad.

Just found the split keypad thing. It does make easier typing once you get used to it. Quite strange at first though.

I am still getting used to mine but so far I love what I see and am able to do with it from a work standpoint as well as some cool apps for non-work time.

Split keypad thing Kevin?

Naw haven't got one and no urge to get one either. I have a laptop and phone so don't really need one and Mac is a bit pricey for poor ole me.

I just purchased an IPad 2 for my wife, it's her early Christmas present. She really wanted one and I loved surprising her with it. I must admit it's a pretty cool device and have been using it on this site a lot. I'm now considering getting one for myself LOL.

I've got a couple questions for you iPad 2 users, I'm in need of a couple recommendations, I currently use a case I fairly like but I'm not married to it, so any business type case recommendations would be appreciated, I'm trying to use my iPad more for work and would like a good portable keyboard and program to take notes in, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I've got a couple questions for you iPad 2 users, I'm in need of a couple recommendations, I currently use a case I fairly like but I'm not married to it, so any business type case recommendations would be appreciated, I'm trying to use my iPad more for work and would like a good portable keyboard and program to take notes in, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I cant recommend any on personal use but I saw a lot of what you are looking for at Brookstone a couple days ago. Wireless keypads that roll up and some nice looking cases. Like this one: http://www.brookstone.com/bluetooth-keyboard-portfolio-ipad-2?bkiid=World_Landing_Page_Accessories_for_Apple|WorldLandingWidget|712984p&catId=L2_AppleAccess|L1_Electronics&page=featuredproduct

S
ome other stuff there too you might like.

I have a I pad I love it so much nicer then my laptop.

I bought this one and I love it

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054L7FVW...e=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B0054L7FVW

I may get an iPad 2 for graduation because I can't get a Mac because engineering programs don't do so well on them. I'll stick with my regular laptop and get an iPad 2. I'm pretty excited, I've heard these things sre great and from playing around with them and original iPads they rule as well.

Thanks for the options, I think I'm leaning towards a portable foldable keyboard to just put in my briefcase.

3rd Generation iPad's release date has been (tenatively) moved up. They are thinking February/March instead of this summer.

Bought my parents an iPad 2 for Christmas. Excited to tinker with it.

3rd Generation iPad's release date has been (tenatively) moved up. They are thinking February/March instead of this summer.

Really, where did you read that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting, will have to see what I can't find out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't researched much yet. I will keep looking in the hopes that I see it elsewhere.

They've release march every year so far but they did break the iPhone cycle of July this year so who knows with Steve being gone.

Tapatalk with Siri

They've release march every year so far but they did break the iPhone cycle of July this year so who knows with Steve being gone.

Tapatalk with Siri
Tim Cook will do a great job, looking forward to what he has in store for Apple, plus we have something in common...
commencement.jpg

Back