Apple iPad. Did you get one?

Thanks dude. I'm assuming one can snag one from Best Buy?

Sent from my forged iPad
Yeah, they should have them available at Best Buy (both the case and the invisible shield).

Yeah, they should have them available at Best Buy (both the case and the invisible shield).

We have the invisible shield. Is it a Logitech?

Sent from my forged iPad

I just got my wife one and from what I can tell it's like an ipod touch on steroids if you already have an iphone i think it's just 800 bucks out of the account but she's happy so it was worth it

We have the invisible shield. Is it a Logitech?

Sent from my forged iPad

Logitech makes one and zaggmate makes one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the wifey a iPhone 4s for Christmas now she is having iPad fever. What are the pro's and con's of this versus other tablet devices that are on the market?

Got the wifey a iPhone 4s for Christmas now she is having iPad fever. What are the pro's and con's of this versus other tablet devices that are on the market?

I have the iphone 4s. Came from Android. So far, it's been a decent transition. I do, however, have a Xoom and it's a nice tablet. Ford/Chevy. They both have their pro's and con's. I seriously considered selling my Xoom and getting an ipad just to have all of my mobile devices on one platform. But, that's not an excuse to change really, IMO. For example, I use Evernote and it works really well across platforms. I use it on my iphone, Xoom, and my Windows 7 laptop.

I have the original Ipad and bought my wife the 2 for Xmas. She kept saying she did not want one but always was using mine, so I got her one and she is always on it. Back to youpizzle for me...

I'm obsessed with the google earth app. I was just chilling in France.

Sent from my forged iPad

I'm obsessed with the google earth app. I was just chilling in France.

Sent from my forged iPad

How awesome is that app? Freakin Google can do anything.

I use my iPad 2 as a reader. I'm on my fourth book in two weeks. The only problem is every night I read until I fall asleep. That sucker hurts when it drops on your face.

Kevin

How awesome is that app? Freakin Google can do anything.

I need your address so I can check out your pad. I like looking at famous landmarks the best.

I need your address so I can check out your pad. I like looking at famous landmarks the best.

Coming up broski

No rush, I don't have the eyePad on me. It's with Erin, at class.

Don't know if anyone caught this last week but Apple is now in the text book business. They anticiapte in having every text book you can think of on the ipad. No more high school text books, no more buying college books and/or selling them back to the bookstore. This is yet another game changer for Apple. Every kid in college will be carrying an ipad because of this. There are already colleges that give out ipads to new students as it is part of their registration. The Apple train continues to roll.

No rush, I don't have the eyePad on me. It's with Erin, at class.

Such a legit reason to have the eYePaD. Apple even does text books now too.

Who is this kmac?

Apparently OEM died with his thread. Like a Captain going down with his ship.

He sure did, unlike that Italian Captain who tripped into a lifeboat with his mates, this one went down with his ship. Always knew those eyetalians were a bit off.

Apparently OEM died with his thread. Like a Captain going down with his ship.

He sure did, unlike that Italian Captain who tripped into a lifeboat with his mates, this one went down with his ship. Always knew those eyetalians were a bit off.
So if I went and bought a driver right now, did I kmac it?

Back