Apple Launch Event - March 21st, 2016

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The expectations are smaller iPhone (cheaper) and smaller iPad Pro (cheaper). It just kicked off.

I forgot this was going on today.

I normally don't even pay attention to it until I need a new device. No need to be tempted for 15% gains over a device that is working for me at the moment.

Been pondering a tablet replacement. Curious to see what comes from this.

• Admin

I dont understand the launch personally, outside of a chance to increase the cost of the older iPhones...haha

Smaller??? I can't see the ones I have!

• Admin
Holy shitaki, another update.

Unless they're finally launching an tablet that runs OSX and has at LEAST a usb port, I'm not even remotely interested.

I can get behind the iPhone SE.

So did I, I'll be curious to check out the new iOS later today.

The nylon bands seem interesting, but not in those colors!

Overall meh for me. Could've done without all of it.

I already want a bigger iphone than the 6+. It's starting to look small to me now. Maybe my eye sight it going.

Yawn.

Underwhelming, for sure.

I already want a bigger iphone than the 6+. It's starting to look small to me now. Maybe my eye sight it going.
It's amazing the amount of fat-finger typing I can do on my iphone 6+; and when I pick up my old 5 (I still use it as an ipod) I can't ever imagine that I was even able to use that tiny thing.

It's amazing the amount of fat-finger typing I can do on my iphone 6+; and when I pick up my old 5 (I still use it as an ipod) I can't ever imagine that I was even able to use that tiny thing.

And they said we were crazy for wanting a larger phone.

The lack of a new Apple Watch at least bought me some time.

Bring back the Zack Morris special I say....

I remember when I first got my Galaxy S3, and you freaked out how massive it was.

My front pocket still has room to utilize by Apple, so lets use it! :D

I remember when I first got my Galaxy S3, and you freaked out how massive it was.

do you remember when we were in Ohio waiting on that frost delay? I had your S3 for like 5 minutes and said it was too big. I bought one 2 weeks later. Now I have a 5.7 inch screen and don't want to go smaller.

Did I miss something, or did they reintroduce the iPhone 4? I like Apple, but the innovation has definitely slowed down from the consumer goods side of things.

Did I miss something, or did they reintroduce the iPhone 4? I like Apple, but the innovation has definitely slowed down from the consumer goods side of things.

Yup, this should help the 10-13 year old population who's fingers and eye sight can handle the screen.

Love all of Apple products but this one has me scratching my head. Samsung comes out with the S7 and all of its new gadgets and Apple comes out with a phone to replace iPhone 5?? Seems to be going backwards?

Yup, this should help the 10-13 year old population who's fingers and eye sight can handle the screen.

I'm typing this from a 6+ so I can relate there. Although, my mother still has a 4s so maybe I'll just swap them out and she'll never know the difference.

Back