Apple One Subscription?

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
Announced yesterday, Apple is bundling together a number of their subscription services into one package, called "Apple One." For one price, you get everything from Apple TV+, Apple Music, Apple Cloud space, Apple Arcade, Apple News, and their new Apple Fitness+.

This is making me seriously consider cancelling Spotify and making the jump to full Apple, but I'm not sure. What do you all think?

I have the family subscription for Apple Music. I’m going to make the jump for the cloud storage and Apple TV+ alone.

I have the family subscription for Apple Music. I’m going to make the jump for the cloud storage and Apple TV+ alone.
Do you enjoy Apple Music? How does it compare to other services?

Do you enjoy Apple Music? How does it compare to other services?
I’m a fan because I’m pretty deep in the Applesphere and it works well with Siri. My family plan is good for 6 people, so my sister’s family uses it too. The library is expansive and the curated playlists and radio stations are good.

Already have Apple music and have actually thought about going Apple TV instead of Firestick but not sure.

I’m in the same situation here. Apple Music and cloud storage already being paid for my wife, her parents, and myself. Adding in a couple extra services for not much more money, with the added benefit of a singular subscription instead of multiple. My wife is interested in fitness+, and I want tv+; so I was sold as soon as they announced package deal.

I have Apple for everything else but I hate Apple Music. Until they can allow me to manage my own music downloaded on my iPhone I won't switch from Tidal. I have lots of music that is not in the Apple Music library and the last time I tried to demo Apple Music it stopped allowing me to sync other music from my computer. Maybe that has changed since they eliminated iTunes but I don't know if they have done anything about it.

I’m in the same situation here. Apple Music and cloud storage already being paid for my wife, her parents, and myself. Adding in a couple extra services for not much more money, with the added benefit of a singular subscription instead of multiple. My wife is interested in fitness+, and I want tv+; so I was sold as soon as they announced package deal.
How much is the package deal?

At this point, I have soo many subscriptions I dont even know what they are anymore...

Wow thats a steal
It really is. I pay $14.95 for the family Apple Music plan, so I get a lot for $5 if I move to the family Apple One plan.

It really is. I pay $14.95 for the family Apple Music plan, so I get a lot for $5 if I move to the family Apple One plan.
I need to look more into what the fitness+ is to see if its worth the $10 upgrade. I could care less about Apple News

That Premier option looks fantastic to me. IMO this was the biggest reveal of the whole announcement.
I've been looking for an at-home fitness program and Apple will now have one that connects with your Apple Watch. CRAZY!

Family sharing for Music, Cloud storage, Fitness and the Arcade is a sweet deal!

Announced yesterday, Apple is bundling together a number of their subscription services into one package, called "Apple One." For one price, you get everything from Apple TV+, Apple Music, Apple Cloud space, Apple Arcade, Apple News, and their new Apple Fitness+.

This is making me seriously consider cancelling Spotify and making the jump to full Apple, but I'm not sure. What do you all think?

I was a fan of Spotify over Apple Music but Apple is constantly improving their Music system so I wouldn't mind going back to Apple Music.
Apple Radio wasn't too bad either.

I think they priced it well. If Jenn was on iPhone we'd consider it more.

I'm not a big Apple TV fan but have invested in much of their ecosystem. I may upgrade to the family one plan just to do it. That's the same that the wife and I are paying for Apple music now between the two of us.

here's what I use:

THP app - free
Amazon music - wife pays for
I Heart Radio - free
Spotify - free
All radios - free
Shoutcast - free

My wife pays for Amazon prime. It comes with Amazon music free. I was the primary user of it for a while until she got an Alexa spot thingy. Now I listen more to Spotify and I Heart Radio and All Radios.

The THP app is awesome.
Spotify commercials suck.
I Heart Radio commercials aren't as bad as Spotify.
All Radios has no commercials but the stations come and go.
Shoutcast has no commercials but the stations come and go.

I haven't used Apple music since they put Apple Radio behind their paywall. I'm not too interested in Apple's offering although I am out of space in iCloud for my phone...

Back