Apple Watch 6 series

Quicksilver28

Reaction score
Handicap
Just got an Apple Watch series 6. What is a good golf app? GPS or training tool...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use golf shot so far I’m happy with it basic yardage tool that has been fairly accurate

I used GolfShot a few years ago when I had an Apple Watch, it worked well enough. It looks like The Grint has an Apple Watch app, and it's a pretty popular app.

Wow, series 6?! I’m still wearing my series 3 from 2017.
I was using SwingU on mine until last year. I’m going to try with Arccos on the watch next season.

I was using SwingU on mine until last year. I’m going to try with Arccos on the watch next season.

I had trouble with Arccos on my watch missing shots so I went back to the phone after 2 rounds.

I’ve been using 18BIRDIES app on my phone and curious if that is good in the watch?

I’ve been using 18BIRDIES app on my phone and curious if that is good in the watch?

I have it down loaded on my watch but I have not used it yet going to as soon as I can play again next Monday hopefully and compare against golfshot

Tried 18Birdies and Golfshot....don't really care for either one.....was hoping for another suggestion!

Tried 18Birdies and Golfshot....don't really care for either one.....was hoping for another suggestion!

So what are you wanting from the app you are seeking ?

So what are you wanting from the app you are seeking ?

I had too much difficulty with both apps not working correctly. I still have my Garmin watch to compare yardages, it is much easier/accurate.

I had trouble with Arccos on my watch missing shots so I went back to the phone after 2 rounds.
Yeah, that’s what I’ve read a bunch too. I’m still going to give it a go. And if I end up back with my phone in my pocket, that’s how it is!

I had too much difficulty with both apps not working correctly. I still have my Garmin watch to compare yardages, it is much easier/accurate.

Hmm that’s strange I left the garmin because wanted a I watch, my needs are basic tbh I just want yardage to the middle and I’ll judge front back etc , I feel Golfshot does that well and Fanny accurate as to my garmin and my bushnell laser tour v4 , I read of you pay for the app you get hazards and much more things but Not for me right now

Been using Golfshot on my Series 4 for over a year and no problems. Yardages and quick entry of score plus putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have golf logix, golf shot, hole 19, and golf game book. I honestly can’t remember what one I was using last, but my battery died before the round was over.

Just got an Apple Watch series 6. What is a good golf app? GPS or training tool...

I use Arccos on mine and works great. Golfshot also works very well!

I still have a series 1. None of the golf apps really work on it. It may be time to upgrade.

Lol I still have the original
I still have a series 1. None of the golf apps really work on it. It may be time to upgrade.
I’d say series 3 is a significant upgrade from the original!! At least mine is waterproof!!

Is this where we enable each other to make golf related purchases? Haha!

I have it down loaded on my watch but I have not used it yet going to as soon as I can play again next Monday hopefully and compare against golfshot

Let me know how 18BIRDIES works out, please.

I’d say series 3 is a significant upgrade from the original!! At least mine is waterproof!!

Is this where we enable each other to make golf related purchases? Haha!

We all need to make golf purchases, isn’t that why we are getting a stimulus check? Play more golf and be more social distancing. Lol

Back