Apps for Tracking Scores & Statistics

Lefty Moonshot

Reaction score
Handicap
I am guessing this is discussed in a previous thread, but I couldnt find it in my quick search. What apps do y'all use to track your scores and give you statistics?

I currently just use the free version of Grint. It is decent, probably not the best. I've heard of ARCOS and that paired with their club sensors to give some good scoring statistics. But am curious what other apps are out there that people on here use and like? I trust these comments more than the App Store reviews. You are my family. lol

I use the paid version of The Grint. It has the ability to track any stat that you need it to, though the GPS function requires a few rounds to get used to. Well worth the annual price in my opinion.

I use the paid version of The Grint. It has the ability to track any stat that you need it to, though the GPS function requires a few rounds to get used to. Well worth the annual price in my opinion.

Okay cool good to know! Ive used the free version for about a year or so and have debated getting the paid version or not. Thanks!

I use a couple that are pretty good. Golf Logix, Golf Game Book, and Golfshot all have free versions for iOS and seem to work fairly good. I use a combo of Golf Logix for my handicap and Golfshot for in round GPS. Once I switch home courses, I'll probably stick with Golf Logix.

Okay cool good to know! Ive used the free version for about a year or so and have debated getting the paid version or not. Thanks!

Is there anything specific that you are hoping to track? I input my score, FIR, putts, hazards, and miss direction as I play and the Grint auto-populates a lot based on that. If you do have something specific, I can screenshot the app/website and show you what it looks like. I can't remember how much the free and paid versions of the app differ.

I'm still using a free version of GameGolf. It's a little buggy but I'm used to it.

I use ARCCOS and am a big fan. Being able to collect, and then review all these stats later on has improved my game a ton! I highly recommend taking a look.

I like Arccos. Gives me lots of good data to dig into. Let's me know real distances of clubs. Only real issue I have is sometimes wedge shots around the green arent captured, and I have to go back and edit the hole. But overall a fun tool to have.

I have been a Shot Scope user for almost a year and am real happy with the GPS, scoring and, stat tracking it provides.

TheGrint

18 Birdies.

I have both the Grint and Golfshot. Lately I have been using the test version of the Grint and it is pretty good. More stats recorded than Golfshot, but I like the gps better on Golfshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anything specific that you are hoping to track? I input my score, FIR, putts, hazards, and miss direction as I play and the Grint auto-populates a lot based on that. If you do have something specific, I can screenshot the app/website and show you what it looks like. I can't remember how much the free and paid versions of the app differ.
There is not really anything specific Im looking to track. Using the free version of Grint I also input my my drives, hazards, putts, etc as well, but I'm just not able to see those stats haha.. A screenshot of the stats page would be awesome if you could show!!

I like Arccos. Gives me lots of good data to dig into. Let's me know real distances of clubs. Only real issue I have is sometimes wedge shots around the green arent captured, and I have to go back and edit the hole. But overall a fun tool to have.
Real distances of clubs is nice! I like that. That is a valuable

I will go to arccos as soon as I can get Lamkin sonar grips.

Currently use the Garmin app since I have one of their GPS watches. Before that I used 18Birdies

I am guessing this is discussed in a previous thread, but I couldnt find it in my quick search. What apps do y'all use to track your scores and give you statistics?

I currently just use the free version of Grint. It is decent, probably not the best. I've heard of ARCOS and that paired with their club sensors to give some good scoring statistics. But am curious what other apps are out there that people on here use and like? I trust these comments more than the App Store reviews. You are my family. lol
I use a combination of Arccos and The Grint App.

There is not really anything specific Im looking to track. Using the free version of Grint I also input my my drives, hazards, putts, etc as well, but I'm just not able to see those stats haha.. A screenshot of the stats page would be awesome if you could show!!

Here is the main desktop stat page. Each column on the left has a handful of further breakdowns per category (by distance, hole number, par, etc.) and even more stats to show once you drill down into the category. The mobile app also has a few other ones than what the desktop shows, but it is generally all the same info just laid out a bit more phone friendly.

1620745708654.png

I’ve been using TaylorMade’s myRoundPro. It’s free, shows stats, and fairly easy to use. I don’t even think there’s a Pro/member version you can buy, so I’m fairly certain all features are available as soon as you setup a free account.

That said, I’m currently switching over to the Grint as overall I feel there’s more to it. I’m still in free mode with the Grint, but will probably get the Pro version soon. Somewhere on this forum there’s a list of the Grint users if you want to connect with others here.

Last night I downloaded GolfLogix app due to a different thread here and it looks cool. Might give that a try sometime, but I think I’ve made my mind up with the Grint already haha.

Here is the main desktop stat page. Each column on the left has a handful of further breakdowns per category (by distance, hole number, par, etc.) and even more stats to show once you drill down into the category. The mobile app also has a few other ones than what the desktop shows, but it is generally all the same info just laid out a bit more phone friendly.

View attachment 9007369
Cool thanks!!

I’ve got the Voice Caddie G1 watch which has an app that shows your score, # of putts, GIR, driving distance and even an overhead view of the course and where your shots were from. It’s not perfect but you don’t need any other sensors. And of course you need the watch.

VPAR is pretty good 👌

Back