Arby's Yay or Nay?

Have always liked Arby's & Really like their Italian Sub. Yummy.

Never had Arby's... closest one is 30 mins away. Worth it for the classic "White Castle moment" ???

Yay.

French dip is an old favorite.

I'm an Arby's alum.

Used to work at an Arby's when I was 16.

Fond memories believe it or not.

Made me work a bit harder in school.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yay - love me some Arbys and Horsey Sauce

Arby's is the best place in the entire world. Beef n cheddar with some curly fries. Tons of Arby's sauce and maybe even some mozzarella cheese sticks to warm up with.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I used to love the Super. Now if I go I usually get one of their sandwiches. Still love the curly fries too.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

I don't recall if I've posted in this thread but Arby's ALL DAY. Make mine three regular roast beefs and fries.

I'm a big fan of Arby's. The mere fact that they slice the meat in house makes it worth it or me. Usually don't stray far from the original roast beef sandwich.

I stopped at Arbys today. Walked in and saw a sign for bacon beef and cheddars. As much as it pains me to say it, adding bacon did not make them better.

I stopped at Arbys today. Walked in and saw a sign for bacon beef and cheddars. As much as it pains me to say it, adding bacon did not make them better.

I have disagree with that. Love the bacon on them.

Ya and add curly fries please.

Yay love the super with curly fries, however, don't there too often.

I have always loved the beef and cheddar! Last week I tried the barbecue brisket and loved it!

The only problem I have with Arby's it seems to be the most expensive of the fast food restaurants

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

I have always loved the beef and cheddar! Last week I tried the barbecue brisket and loved it!

The only problem I have with Arby's it seems to be the most expensive of the fast food restaurants

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

You're not kidding. Those regular roast beefs are pricey if there isn't a 3 for something sale. I've seen three local Arby's close over the years and I usually attribute to demographics. Maybe pricing is involved as well.

Absolutely love a beef n cheddar and curly fries dipped in Arby’s sauce.

Um, yay? No simple answer here though. Not my absolute favorite but a half pounder (which is actually a half pound of meat, not with 30% cooked off as fat) with cheese sauce will make me take a nice nap. Their Mozz sticks also must contain tiny pieces of crack in them, and I blame them at least partially for obesity. They'd be on my menu if I was being executed.

I’m liking the jalapeño roast beef sliders lately....
2 are real satisfying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've gots da meats.

The Smoke Mountain is the bomb when they have it on the menu.

I do like a good roast beef sandwich and some curly fries every once in a while....the deli sandwiches they have aren't bad either

Arby's Yay or Nay?

A-America's
R-Roast
B-beef
Y-Yes
S-Sir

Last edited:
I like the regular roast beef, that's it. I will load up on the horsey and arbys sauce when I go though. It's just too expensive for what it is, for me to go often.

Back