Arcadia Bluffs in July?

Its about 2 hours from my cabin so I can split it up no problem. Heck we could make it a few days and go play forest dunes too haha

This is the play right here..

I'll be there the week of July 4th. My wife is buying it for me as a 40th birthday trip. I'll be there Wed-Saturday, playing the Bluffs Course twice and the South Course once.

I will be there 4th of July weekend as well! When are you playing?

[QUOTE="NateQUOTE]Early. Like 8am all 3 days.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I got to play the South Course up there last year and it was awesome. Couldn't get a time on the Bluffs course. I want to get back up there this year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

South course is okay but the Bluffs course is much better

[QUOTE="NateQUOTE]Early. Like 8am all 3 days.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nice! We are 8 am on the 4th, I am sure I will see you on the practice green!

Looks like this is happening in a few weeks! Pretty excited having lived here my whole life and never played there. Hope my game travels with me that day haha

Looks like this is happening in a few weeks! Pretty excited having lived here my whole life and never played there. Hope my game travels with me that day haha
Even if it doesnt, youre still going to be on one of the most beautiful golf courses in the world, so it'll be a great day either way.

Nice! We are 8 am on the 4th, I am sure I will see you on the practice green!
Cool. If you see a fat white guy with a red beard in a Titleist Aussie hat, with a half set of clubs in a blue Sun Mountain bag with an American flag on it; dont be shy.

Cool. If you see a fat white guy with a red beard in a Titleist Aussie hat, with a half set of clubs in a blue Sun Mountain bag with an American flag on it; dont be shy.

Haha! That’s awesome.

Haha! That’s awesome.

Yeah bro, I might talk a lot of smack here on THP but Im pretty chill and even when I do talk trash, its mischievous, not malicious.
I just hope that you dont mistake me for JB Holmes like some other people have in the past. One time I was playing a course here in Ohio with these 2 randoms and when I walked up on the 1st tee and met them, after I hit my tee shot, one of them asked me, "Hey, can I ask you a question? Are you JB Holmes?"
I looked at them, blinked a couple times, smiled and was like, "Nope." I dont think they believed me and they probably went home that day and told their buddies that they played with JB Homes that day and he really wasnt that good at golf. :LOL:

Yeah bro, I might talk a lot of smack here on THP but Im pretty chill and even when I do talk trash, its mischievous, not malicious.
I just hope that you dont mistake me for JB Holmes like some other people have in the past. One time I was playing a course here in Ohio with these 2 randoms and when I walked up on the 1st tee and met them, after I hit my tee shot, one of them asked me, "Hey, can I ask you a question? Are you JB Holmes?"
I looked at them, blinked a couple times, smiled and was like, "Nope." I dont think they believed me and they probably went home that day and told their buddies that they played with JB Homes that day and he really wasnt that good at golf. :LOL:

Haha that is an epic story. If I see you, I am definitely yelling out, "Yo JB!"

So. Jealous.

Have a great time guys!

Speaking of.. what do COVID rules look like in Michigan?

Speaking of.. what do COVID rules look like in Michigan?
It depends on the course really. Some courses have barriers up in carts, some are single rider only unless same household. Some have foam in cups or some other type of device, some have nothing anymore. Pretty much the only thing I've seen that is universal is to not pull the flagstick but some even are doing that now.

It depends on the course really. Some courses have barriers up in carts, some are single rider only unless same household. Some have foam in cups or some other type of device, some have nothing anymore. Pretty much the only thing I've seen that is universal is to not pull the flagstick but some even are doing that now.
I didn't know if they had California rules where you have to wear a mask when you play. :rolleyes:

I didn't know if they had California rules where you have to wear a mask when you play. :rolleyes:
Nope no masks required here except some do ask you to wear one in the clubhouse or pro shop

Here’s some pics from the bluffs course

*Sorry for the duplicates, I must have been trigger happy uploading them

F6FE3BF5-D605-4834-9D28-D5F10FB2F5BC.jpegF6FE3BF5-D605-4834-9D28-D5F10FB2F5BC.jpeg3BB0CDC2-E1A7-4340-B0A7-BB468C488577.jpegE4D08CA2-6011-4F62-84FE-B587FBA6AF31.jpegF6FE3BF5-D605-4834-9D28-D5F10FB2F5BC.jpeg3BB0CDC2-E1A7-4340-B0A7-BB468C488577.jpegE4D08CA2-6011-4F62-84FE-B587FBA6AF31.jpeg51566B92-C0B4-482B-A642-EBC12ACE9BC6.jpegF6FE3BF5-D605-4834-9D28-D5F10FB2F5BC.jpeg3BB0CDC2-E1A7-4340-B0A7-BB468C488577.jpegE4D08CA2-6011-4F62-84FE-B587FBA6AF31.jpeg51566B92-C0B4-482B-A642-EBC12ACE9BC6.jpeg1B2B3E71-765A-4ADB-8798-B5C2DE71DEBE.jpegBB2D096E-5E4A-45EC-80DE-3D40A8C929FE.jpegB968B057-12FE-425F-98D8-6796FAD1A093.jpeg

Last edited:
Back