Arccos Caddie 2.0

Yes, having same issue with my round yesterday.

Also, I think you need to charge your device. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Well spotted, you're exactly right! In my excitement for playing yesterday I had forgotten to charge up before I went, so I was running on absolute fumes by the time I got home.

Managed to capture my three doubles perfectly well though didn't it :LOL:

It happened to me, as well.

Ah, seems like there could be an issue in that case, a number of people are saying that. Might give me the perfect excuse just to delete that round and move quietly on :ROFLMAO:

I updated the app last night too after posting with the same results.

The unfortunate part about android is that Arccos does their best to minimize battery usage. Some phones and versions of android work better than others - there are just too many combos to thoroughly test them all and optimize for each combo.

I updated the app last night too after posting with the same results.
Actually that's a good point, I updated the app just about a week ago - was working perfectly well before the update, but is now lagging and slow on a good number of the screens. Presume the update fixed it for you?

Another issue I experienced in my last round is that Arccos added an extra putt on virtually every hole that I had to remove manually.

Another issue I experienced in my last round is that Arccos added an extra putt on virtually every hole that I had to remove manually.
Oh....erm....yeah, me too. That definitely happened with mine as well. All those extra putts :ROFLMAO:

Actually that's a good point, I updated the app just about a week ago - was working perfectly well before the update, but is now lagging and slow on a good number of the screens. Presume the update fixed it for you?
Negative. Issues still persist after updating the app, unfortunately.

I just tried again. Stats are up. App is working!

I just tried again. Stats are up. App is working!
Was coming in to say the same thing-- had the issues all day yesterday, just took a look and things have corrected themselves and we're back in business.

Was kind of hoping they'd lose that round based on my performance :sick::sick: but......

Was coming in to say the same thing-- had the issues all day yesterday, just took a look and things have corrected themselves and we're back in business.

Was kind of hoping they'd lose that round based on my performance :sick::sick: but......
Haha... I was the opposite! I wanted that round!!

Nothing yet for me am afraid, still showing nothing back from the server. Will try the old switch it off and back on again trick.

Still nothing for me yet 2BE2E9A4-E092-44E9-89F6-43A0CBB58373.png

I've had some issues with Arccos recently. The app wasn't picking up my drives, so I figured the sensor must be dead. I ordered a brand new grip and sensor and had them installed, then paired it with the app. Paired perfectly. Went out and played the next day. It detected my first drive, but then I don't think it got any after that. So frustrating. I ended up turning off the app halfway through because I didn't want it draining the battery. :confused:

Yep, this happened to me too.

In my experience this is because it isn't registering any putts, so it assumes you are 2 putting and you can clean up afterwards. I chipped in on 3 saturday and where I actually made a birdie it thought I made a 6 because it added the 2 putts. Might try repairing your putter sensor and see if it helps. definitely not a sure fix, but worth trying.

Last edited:
Mine was capturing double shots for most strokes a few weeks back. The putts it had right though.

E07755A2-9C02-489E-A92C-67D1C928BB70.jpeg

Played a quick 9 this evening and again, Arccos cannot retrieve the stats from the server. This is becoming frustrating.

Hooray! The stats finally loaded onto my phone!

Yup, me too. Sadly :ROFLMAO:

I finally logged my 90th hole with arccos so caddie got activated. Swapped putters and since I had an extra putter sensor the switch was super easy.

I started using Arcoss in earnest over the past month. I’m a bit perplexed by the driving handicap. I’m no big hitter, average only 227 off the tee yet I’m fairly accurate 74% FIR’s. Arcoss has my driving handicap at 20.8. I’m a + HCP in short game and putting so overall I’m single digit which aligns with my GHIN. The end result is accurate but I would have thought hitting 3/4 of my fairways would have yielded a better driving HCP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I started using Arcoss in earnest over the past month. I’m a bit perplexed by the driving handicap. I’m no big hitter, average only 227 off the tee yet I’m fairly accurate 74% FIR’s. Arcoss has my driving handicap at 20.8. I’m a + HCP in short game and putting so overall I’m single digit which aligns with my GHIN. The end result is accurate but I would have thought hitting 3/4 of my fairways would have yielded a better driving HCP.

I know Arccos uses a strokes gained formula when calculating the individual sections. I am kinda surprised that 3/4 in the fairway would lead to 20.8.

I know Arccos uses a strokes gained formula when calculating the individual sections. I am kinda surprised that 3/4 in the fairway would lead to 20.8.

I know - same here.

I have the Shot Scope V3 showing up soon, plan to put that on my other set that I alternate playing and see what happens.

Back