Arccos Caddie 2.0

Hey Ya'll, what do we do when the sensor dies? Do we have to purchase a whole new set? I am only a few months in and a couple of my sensors are already done for.. Any ideas?

Hey Ya'll, what do we do when the sensor dies? Do we have to purchase a whole new set? I am only a few months in and a couple of my sensors are already done for.. Any ideas?
You can get replacement sensors for around $5, but they might be under warranty if you have only had them a few months. Contact Arccos and they will get you sorted out.

Arccos recorded a whopping 23 shots on 11 holes this evening.

:surrender:

Last edited:
You can get replacement sensors for around $5, but they might be under warranty if you have only had them a few months. Contact Arccos and they will get you sorted out.

Perfect, thank you!

I gotta feeling it's going to be worse than 40 shots today. It wasn't showing any shots after hole 5 this evening. :unsure:

I don't have a high-end phone, so I'm sure that is playing a role here. It also barely made through a 2:45 round (started at 95%, finished at 9%). I'm not sure how much longer I can take it burning a hole in my leg.
Is your battery saver mode turned on? If it is that could be why it's not picking up the shots when the screen is off.

I need to order like 5 or 6 replacement sensors has anyone swapped one out of the grips yet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is your battery saver mode turned on? If it is that could be why it's not picking up the shots when the screen is off.
No; my "eco mode" is turned off.

Just got an email saying Arccos Link will ship in September

I need to order like 5 or 6 replacement sensors has anyone swapped one out of the grips yet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I have swapped from the grips multiple times, are you curious about doing it? I have pics I can send. It's pretty simple

I have swapped from the grips multiple times, are you curious about doing it? I have pics I can send. It's pretty simple
Paul helped me in a bind, I was doing it completely wrong until he showed me.

The September delivery is if you order today, they said they're fulfilling pre-orders now

Just played my first nine with the Arccos caddie. It only missed one shot, and the numbers are depressingly accurate

Just played my first nine with the Arccos caddie. It only missed one shot, and the numbers are depressingly accurate

It is very humbling.

No more, “yeah I hit that drive 300”.. Well actually it was 227.. Lol

It is very humbling.

No more, “yeah I hit that drive 300”.. Well actually it was 227.. Lol

i would take 227, actually. But I did hit 6/7 fairways with the driver and drove a 227 yard Par.3. So there’s that. I can’t see how this information won’t helpmy scores.

I will say as long as it took for them to release the Arccos Link boy it better be flawless.

I am waiting till next year after I hear some reviews. I am a big fan, so my guess is I will eventually be a buyer. I have to say I have not been happy with the Apple Watch beta to leave the phone in cart.

I would love to see the pics.
I gotta bring my clubs inside and figure how many I need to order.

i would take 227, actually. But I did hit 6/7 fairways with the driver and drove a 227 yard Par.3. So there’s that. I can’t see how this information won’t helpmy scores.

6/7 is 🔥

The info definitely helps, and it is always fun reviewing rounds looking at the shot tracker.

I will say as long as it took for them to release the Arccos Link boy it better be flawless.

I am waiting till next year after I hear some reviews. I am a big fan, so my guess is I will eventually be a buyer. I have to say I have not been happy with the Apple Watch beta to leave the phone in cart.

I was looking at the link and thought the same thing. I want to hear some feedback before I pull the trigger.

I would love to see the pics.
I gotta bring my clubs inside and figure how many I need to order.
FullSizeRender.jpg-4.jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-1.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpg-2.jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-3.jpeg

I take a very tiny flathead, slide it down between the sensor and inner grip wall, and wiggle it under the edge of the sensor. Then just have to pop it up.

When I went back through my round and I went into that hole, I moved the shot marker to see where it thought 195 yards and immediately the number changed to 193 yards without me actually moving anything which is a more accurate number. It was almost like it had one distance number and was "stuck" until I went in.

Anyone else see this happen?

Yes I have had that happen a couple of times. I am only 5 rounds in with my gen 1 sensors.

Anyone else had it miss 40+ shots in a single round?
Yes when I had the phone in my holster on my hip and not my front left pocket. I also had my phone/app go to sleep during the same round. I have since learned to keep the microphone up and to check on it every couple of holes.

Last edited:

If they have the black rubber top ( gen1) the rubber cap pops off and there is a battery that can be easily replaced.

Last edited:
Add me to the list of folks wanting to hear from Link users. I had Arccos a couple years back, and it worked reasonably well, but twice I had relatively new sensors go bad for no reason, and I found the putting sensor to be pretty unreliable. I didn't mind carrying the phone as much as others seem to. But I didn't really care for the sensors being on the end of the club. I know that you can get grips with sensors included now, but that seems like a lot of hassle to go through to get distances.

For me, a Garmin watch has been a much easier way to go. It doesn't give me club-by-club stats or 'Caddie' or any of those bells and whistles, but it does give me real-time data on how far I've hit balls, is easy to use to keep my score with, and overall does what I need it to do.

I haven't ruled out a return to Arccos, but for me, the reliability needs to be a lot greater for me to be lured back. I will say that their customer service is 2nd to none - and that's the good news. Whenever I had any kind of issue, they were all over it to assist me.

I have finally given up on the Apple Watch tracking part for Arccos. I love the data, caddie, and everything else. But, my Apple Watch just can’t go 18 hole on shot tracking easily enough without manipulating all kinds of things I rarely remember how to do.

I am hoping the link will work better or I am just keeping my phone in the pocket.

Back