Arccos Caddie 2.0

Arccos customer service is quite good. I'd put in a help ticket and have them sort you out.
Just wanted to give a shout out to Arccos customer service. I emailed them about the issue and within 30 minutes they had responded and are sending me out some new sensors, no charge. Really great customer service, like you said.

I am loving the data! Still only 8 rounds in, but my numbers are finally starting to settle in despite my erratic play. No more 9i going as far as a 5i!
1605907010053.png

I had a new experience with Arccos. I was getting ready to tee off over the weekend and attempted to initiate a new round on Arccos. The app kept giving me a notice that I needed a subscription, which, of course, I already have. It would not let me into the app. I didn’t have time to mess with it, so I played without Arccos, which was kind of disappointing. This morning, I tried to initiate a new round from my home and it loaded and was ready to go with the course nearest my home. Nothing changed from one day to the next, except that yesterday, I seemed to be locked out and today it works.

Has this ever happened to anybody else?

I had a new experience with Arccos. I was getting ready to tee off over the weekend and attempted to initiate a new round on Arccos. The app kept giving me a notice that I needed a subscription, which, of course, I already have. It would not let me into the app. I didn’t have time to mess with it, so I played without Arccos, which was kind of disappointing. This morning, I tried to initiate a new round from my home and it loaded and was ready to go with the course nearest my home. Nothing changed from one day to the next, except that yesterday, I seemed to be locked out and today it works.

Nope, never had that happen to me.

Nope, never had that happen to me.
Computer and IT tech can be so vexing to me. We moved our offices a week ago. They couldn’t get my computer to link to the printer/scanner for 3 days. What in the world could have changed. We simply unplugged everything, moved it all to the building next door and hooked it back up. I swear this stuff is all made up of sentient beings.

I haven’t seen that one but I’ve had my recent rounds fail to load any stats. It seems like server issues because I haven’t seen this before.

I haven’t seen that one but I’ve had my recent rounds fail to load any stats. It seems like server issues because I haven’t seen this before.

I have had this issue, usually my good rounds where I can't get any of the SG data. :cry:

I have had this issue, usually my good rounds where I can't get any of the SG data. :cry:
Haha it was a great round for me too. I’m hoping it loads at some point because I really want to know. Does it self correct?

This has happened to me, although it usually appears later on, which, as you say, must be a server issue.

Haha it was a great round for me too. I’m hoping it loads at some point because I really want to know. Does it self correct?
When it has happened to me, I can usually go back later and the data is there. I would open the account on a desktop and see if you can see the data.

I just got a full set of new clubs and am curious what the best way to completely reset my Arccos data is? I want to start fresh, no club yardages, no handicap/round data, etc. Anyone know if this is possible?

It has not 🤬🤬🤬
I've been the same the last few rounds, ever since the last update. When I first got them it all worked flawlessly with only having to go in and add a couple of putts. For some reason it's now missing more than it picks up and I have to go in and spend forever editing post rounds. May be that as it gets colder I've been wearing my jacket more which may affect the readings, but hoping for another update which stabilises it a wee bit.

I just got a full set of new clubs and am curious what the best way to completely reset my Arccos data is? I want to start fresh, no club yardages, no handicap/round data, etc. Anyone know if this is possible?
Send Arccos that question,I don’t know if they’ll have an answer but I’m sure they will respond.

Yup you can go into the app

select clubs

Go to manage

Select all of your currently paired clubs

Unpair and they hang out as unpaired

or delete and they are gone

follow instructions to re- pair clubs

happy to help further if needed

Yup you can go into the app

select clubs

Go to manage

Select all of your currently paired clubs

Unpair and they hang out as unpaired

or delete and they are gone

follow instructions to re- pair clubs

happy to help further if needed
I will second unpairing everything instead of deleting. Gives the ability to compare data across sets

I have not seen this issue.

I have seen where I tried to end a round early generally due to darkness and then went back in the next round and couldn’t get the system to officially end the previous round. It’s a PITA sometimes if your watch and phone don’t jive together to start or end rounds.

Anyone with an Apple Watch and Arccos... can you use the watch for things like distances to the green and entering scores per hole without using the watch for shot tracking? I don’t mind keeping my phone in my pocket but hate taking it out to see distances.

Anyone with an Apple Watch and Arccos... can you use the watch for things like distances to the green and entering scores per hole without using the watch for shot tracking? I don’t mind keeping my phone in my pocket but hate taking it out to see distances.
Yes, when you setup the go round the options will be watch, link, or phone tracking. I just put on phone and my watch still has the distances.

The issue is I have to wake my watch each time and sometimes it goes to the home page. This can be a pain versus just picking up my wrist to look. But saves a ton on battery.

Another quick question that I couldn’t find the answer to. In a club’s usage tab, the bards highlighted in green... what does it mean for the green highlighting? Does it mean that the distance was within the smart range that Arccos set for that club?

Again, thanks in advance!

Got this email today about the new features coming for Arccos in February.

Arccos Updates 2021

I do hope they worked on the Apple Watch integration and being able to track individual putts and locations on the green would be a good improvement.

Looking forward to being able to track all the putts.

Although, that press release says you can mark 2nd and 3rd putts. Doesn't say anything about a 4th...

Back